27 - 30 October 2017
Director: Mr. Gregor Laskowski
VIENNA – one of the greatest metropolises of the world
There are few cities with as wide a cultural offer as that of Vienna which includes the Vienna Philharmonic, Vienna Boys' Choir, Vienna State Opera, and countless museums. The city also boasts astounding architecture with a plethora of historic buildings, e.g. the St. Stephen's Cathedral built in 12th century and the baroque Schönbrunn Palace. The vicinities of Vienna are also attractive to visitors. There are the Wachau valley on the Danube river and the Benedictine Melk Abbey. For many people Vienna is the most important music center of Europe where the famous Wien Music Festival takes place.
Condition of participation:
performance of a free program 30-45 min.
Example for the festival course:
- 1st day: arrival
- 2nd day:participation in the concert of all ensembles and visit to a festival concert
- 3rd day: meeting with conductors, rehearsal and participation in the festival concert
- 4th day: departure
- Alternatively, a 5-day stay is possible, too.
The festival schedule and the number of festival concerts will depend on the number and kind of participating choirs and orchestras.
There will be plenty of time between rehearsals and concerts for tourist leisure activities and for talking with other festival participants.
Standard: Hotel 2**
- 159 Euro (4 days - 3 overnights)
- 189 Euro (5 days - 4 overnights)
Comfort: Hotel 3***
- 179 Euro (4 days - 3 overnights)
- 219 Euro (5 days - 4 overnights)
First Class: Hotel 4****
- 199 Euro (4 days - 3 overnights)
- 249 Euro (5 days - 4 overnights)
Participation fee includes:
organization and implementation of the festival
participation in the concert of all ensembles
participation in the festival concert with rehearsal in a concert hall
accommodation incl. breakfast at a hotel by requested category
free participation and accommodation of the conductor
Additional offers that can be booked:
bus for transfers and trips in Austria
guided tour of Vienna
visiting Schönbrunn Palace