Director: Mr. Dragan Petkovich
We invite you to International Dance Competition "Rimini Dance Open" 17 - 20.05.2018
Destination: Rimini, Italy (wikipedia)
Group: 4 -10 dancers
Formation: 11 - 30 dancers
- Jazz Style
- Art Dance
- Musical Theater
- Folk Dance
- Tap Dance
- Acro Style
- B Boying
- Hop Style
- Street Style
- Disco Style
- Production Number
- Street Jazz/Funky Jazz/MTV Dance
- Belly Dance
- Latin Show
- Standard Show
Dance floor: 10X10 m, ballet floor
Music: one choreography/one song/one CD (audio format, with wrappers )!!!
- 95 Euro per person (payment goes in several month payments until departure)
- Fee for participation in the contest program: 30 Euro per participant additionally
Participation fee includes:
- Hotel accomodation with three stars Hotel“s like Oceanic ***, Jumbo ***, Faber ***, 2000 ***, Corona***, Cosmos ***, Fantasy ***, Christian ***, Gallasia ***, Brooklyn ***…in Rimini with 3 half-boards (service: breakfast and dinner ) in 1/3 and 1/4 rooms;
- organization expeses
- professional assistance
- letter of invitation
- 25 + 1, every 26th member is free of charge
- first fee for dancers for competing at Rimini Dance Open 2018.;
- Awards for competitors: MEDALS and CERTIFICATES ( for all competitors ), CUPS for groups and formation ( 1st-3th place awarded ), SPECIAL AWARDS for other dance competitions in our organisation (Spain, Prague, Rimini, Vienna, Rome, Belgrade…).
Participation fee doesn't include:
- tourist tax for hotel in Rimini from 1€ – 1.5€ per person per day, depend of hotel category;
- facultative tours (tour of San Marino 5€, 3€ with your own bus), Venice 15€ (12€ with own bus), Trieste, Padova and Palmanova 5€, 3€ with your own bus, diskoteque 6 – 8 €, Bologna 10 € (the price of tour depends exclusively on number of interested to some of the tours);
- additional day (half board) is 20€ per person;
- visa and insurance;
- additional payment for ½ rooms is 5€ per night per person;
- every other fee for competing at Rimini Dance Open 2018 is 10€ per dancer per choreography!!!
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.