Who can join:
Collective members of the European Association of Folklore Festivals can be: folk music, singing and / or dance groups, ensembles, groups, formations and cultural entities such as clubs, community centers, schools, cultural institutions, NGO and other organizations acting in the field of folklore and traditional folk arts.
What you get for your membership in EAFF:
1. Collective members of EAFF receive a discount of the advertised entry fee depending on the regulation of the festival, on application by the official website of EAFF - www.eaff.eu
2. Collective members of EAFF use recommendation for participation in affiliated festivals of EAFF without a fee, for which the Organizing Committee covers the cost of accommodation and meals of participants on application from the official site of EAFF - www.eaff.eu
3. Collective members EAFF can benefit from free profiling the official website of EAFF, administrative account from which they can manage the submitted application forms, and to provide a detailed assessment of completed festivals in which they participated.
4. Collective members of EAFF are entitled to no extra charge to participate in the European TV Championship of Folklore "Euro Folk". For this purpose they should send a DVD with their performance to: Bulgaria, 5000 Veliko Tarnovo, 12 Dalga laka Str., P.O. Box 27
How to become a member of EAFF?
The First membership fee / First Year / for collective members is 150 Euro, which can be paid by bank transfer to bank account / specified in the application for membership /, credit or debit card on PayPal. Annual membership fee is 75 Euro.
The First membership fee / First Year / for individual members and small groups to a quartet is 50 Euro, which can be paid by bank transfer to bank account / specified in the application for membership /, credit or debit card on PayPal. Annual membership fee is 25 Euro.
To become a collective member you must complete an application for membership.
Festivals Member in Europe
Members of the European Association of Folklore Festivals could become festivals from different European countries which specialize in different forms of traditional folklore arts (folklore songs, dances and customs, old town songs, classical music, tourist’s and patriotic songs, orthodox chants, choir and others).
1. The members of the European Association of Folklore Festivals shall be able to use the brand of the Musical Feasts „Euro Folk”, the flag of the European Association of Folklore Festivals as well as to include “Euro Folk” in the name of their festival.
2. The festivals – members of the European Association of Folklore Festivals shall be entitledto be included in the program of the Musical Feasts “Euro Folk”, to get free of charge advertisement through the worldwide Internet Television “Euro Folk” and their TV products to be broadcasted by the same televisionand EAFF oficial website.
3. The members of the European Association of Folklore Festivals shall be able to invite against payment television teams from the worldwide InternetTtelevision ”Euro Folk” for filming and making films about the festival as well as other TV products (recording and arranging of concerts, video clips and others.) The members of the European Association of Folklore Festivals shall benefit of considerable preferences in payment for these services.
4. EAFF can recommend and send groups to participate in the festival programs of members of the European Association of Folklore Festivals - EAFF according to the internal arrangement.
5. The festivals – members of the European Association of Folklore Festivals shall have the right to apply for obtaining the “Golden Orpheus” Prize of the European Association of Folklore Festivals or the Honorary Sign of the European Association of Folklore Festivals. The underlying criteria in evaluating the festivals shall be the authenticity in performing the traditional folklore arts, the performing skills of the participants and the quality of the festival’s organization.
6. The festivals wishing to become members of the European Association of Folklore Festivals have to file the membership application form below.
The membership fee for festivals is paid via bank account in First Investment Bank - Branch Veliko Tarnovo 5000, 5 Bacho Kiro Str.,Bulgaria, IBAN: BG76FINV91501215318742 SWIFT: FINVBGSF for EAFF. We will inform you about the amount of the membership fee after acceptance of the application and it depends on the type of the festival.