International Istanbul Dance and Music Festival
26 - 30 June 2022, Istanbul Turkey
- Folk Dance
- Modern Dance
- Music (Ethnic, Choir, Folk)
- Traditional Children Street Games
- Rhytmic Gymnastics
- Dance Theatre
Conditions for participation:
- Participants have to come İstanbul on 26 June Sunday check in time is 14.00 ‘ o clock and leaving time is 30 June Tuesday ,check out time is 11.00 a.m
- There is no limit for participiants number. There is no age limits for performers.
- Participants can use CD or live music.
Participants will show their performance in place which is in accordance with the festival committee's decision.
Festival commitee will organize the concerts in dependence with weather conditions.
Participants should prepare a program with duration of 8 minutes. Groups have 2 performances.Choir groups also have performances every day.They should prepare a program with daruation of MAXIMUM 10 MINUTES.
Concerts are in open area - stage with dimensions 9* 9 meters.
Festival committee will provide a guide to all groups during the festival. Festival language is English.
There will be historical and touristy trips for participiants in their free time.
Accommodation, breakfast and dinner ensured by festival committee.
Every type of travel, health insurance and other insurances are in groups owns.
Every group should bring flags of their countries with them.
Participant groups need to send 5 different pictures , 1 video (which includes their performances) about their groups.
Airport transportations will be paid by the groups, yet festival committee can provide guidance for arrangements. The transportation between festival place and hotel will be provided by the festival committee. The local transportation groups are their own, the festival committee will assist in arranging the service.
Ministry of Health regulations will be applied at the hotel entrance and exit.
The rules of the local and national government on Covid 19 will be applied for the shows.
- 130 Euro per person - half board accommodation (4 night / 5 days) in Hilton Garden Inn Atatürk Airport Hotel
- Every 25 person, 1 person is free (25 paying + 1 free)
Any group, willing to participate, must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.
As a next step, the groups should pay an amount of 1.000 Euro before 15 May 2022.