Директор: Zoran Leveski
Conditions of the festival:
- Choirs, Orchestras, Folklore and Modern Dance groups from all over the world
- The number of participants is limited.
- No age limits.
- Gifts and Diplomas for participation in the festival are provided by the organizer.
- Organization of the performances of the participants and the parade.
- In order to participate in this festival, every group needs to fill in an application form. After receiving the application form and completion of advance payment, the organizer will send an official letter of invitation for participation at the Festival
Obligations of participants:
1. Each group must consist of dancers, musicians, group managers, and administration.
2. To prepare a program with a duration from 10 to 12 minutes.
3. You can perform with live music, CD or USB and you should have a flag and a sign with the name of the group for the Defile.
4. The groups coming by bus should use their own transport all the time during the festival.
5. If the group needs a visa, it is the responsibility of the group to arrange it.
6. Groups should submit rooming lists not later than one month before the start of the festival
Insurance: Personal responsibility and health insurance are within the other obligations of the groups. First Aid and Medical Hospital will be available, medical services must be covered by the group
Advertising of the festival: All festival events will be presented in the press, on the radio stations, as well as on local television programs, on flyers and posters.
The copyright of all video materials and pictures are ownership of the Organization of the Festival. By applying you confirm that you accept all festival conditions
- 135 Euro per person for 3 half-boards (2 meals per day) in Hotels & Apartments
- We offer accommodation: It covers organizational expenses, accommodation in Hotels and Apartments.
- The groups will be accommodated in rooms with 3 and 4 beds with their own bathroom.
- Only 2 double rooms are available per group which can be used for the leaders and drivers.
- For any extra double room, the group should pay extra 15 euro/person/day and for a single room additional 20 euro per day.
- If the group shows interest in extending the stay the organizers should be informed during the application process (the price for an extra night on half board basis is 45 euro per person).
- For a group of 25 people, you will have 1 free-gratis.
- The groups will be accommodated after 12 PM, and leave the rooms before 10 AM.
- Important! Dubrovnik Tourist Tax and Insurance( 3 euros per person per day) is not calculated in the price and is to be paid after arrival and accommodation.
Checking in the hotel, free time for individual activities
Dinner in the hotel,
Dubrovnik cable cars on Srđ and a visit to the Museum of the Homeland War in Imperial, 25 euro in both directions.
Ensembles parade – Official opening of the festival
The city walls are one of the most monumental fortifications in Europe, 30 euro
Checking out of the hotels
Any banking costs that may be arise must be paid by the applicant.