Директор: Г-жа Юлия Томачкова
20th International Competition & Festival of Folklore, Dance and Music ‘’ETOILES DE PARIS" is a prestigious cultural event held in Paris – the world capital of fashion with irresistible charm and elegance. Bright, beautiful, sensual, magical, inspirational, unforgettable – it’s all about Paris.
Famous French cultural and art workers are invited as members of the international jury.
The main purpose of the 20th International Competition & Festival of Folklore, Dance and Music ‘’ETOILES DE PARIS" is to search for new talented performers, to present their skills and multicultural traditions to the audience and public of Paris, to make new friends with the same interests, to enrich of the multinational culture on the basis of mutual respect for the cultural traditions of all the countries and nations of the world, to popularize the children’s and youth creative work, to improve professional skills and qualifications of teachers and art leaders.
Participation in the 20th International Competition & Festival of Folklore, Dance and Music ‘’ETOILES DE PARIS" is a unique chance to perform in the best concert halls of Paris before the international jury and to demonstrate creative results to the Parisian audience! The brightest stars take part in the Gala Concerts of the winners. Children can visit one of the largest amusement parks in Europe - DISNEYLAND.
General information, performance time limits and technical requirements:
20th International Competition & Festival of Folklore, Dance and Music ‘’ETOILES DE PARIS" is determined for soloists, ensembles and groups of young performers from different countries of the world. The competitive program of the participants is approved by the Organizing Committee on the basis of applications received. The schedule of the competitive programme for all participants is determined in advance and depends on the age of the participants. All participants should prepare a competitive program within the time limits specified for each competitive discipline: 5 minutes for soloists, duets and small formations and up to 15 minutes for ensembles and groups.
Participants of the International Competition & Festival of Folklore, Dance and Music ‘’ETOILES DE PARIS" are divided in the following age categories:
- MINI KIDS - from 6 to 8 years,
- CHILDREN - from 9 to 12 years,
- JUNIORS 1 - from 13 to 15 years,
- JUNIORS 2 - from 16 to 18 years,
- ADULTS 1 - from 19 years to 25 years,
- ADULTS 2 - from 26 years and older,
- SENIORS - from 50 years and older.
- MIXED GROUPS
The jury evaluates the skills of the participants during the competitive performance in each competitive discipline and in each age category in accordance with the 10-points evaluation systems. Results of the art competition and festival are being summed up by the end of all competitive performances.
AWARDS: The Organizing Committee awards diplomas of participation, diplomas of Laureate of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd grades, Winner of the Grand Prix and festival medals to all participants. Ensembles and groups of 3 or more persons receive one big cup or trophy of the festival and Diploma, soloists and duets receive one small cup or trophy of the festival and Diploma. The absolute Winner of the festival receives the Grand Prix of the festival and Diploma Grand Prix. All teachers, choreographers, group and ensemble leaders also receive the Diplomas of Festival.
THE MAIN TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS: all audio sound records for the competitive program must be recorded only in the usual audio format on USB or CD discs. All audio sound records must be of high quality, with clean editing and cuts. All records must be sent to the Organizer by email at registration!
Program of the festival:
Free time in Paris. Overnight in PARIS (hotels IBIS, CAMPANILLE, B&B, NOVOTEL which are situated in nearest suburbs of Paris).
Optional excursion: a whole day trip to DISNEYLAND - a world famous amusement park, located near PARIS. Discover the unforgettable attractions, entertainment and celebrate the magic with Disney characters!!! Tickets for DISNEYLAND PARK for very attractive prices are available at the Organizing Committee. Transportation services are not included to the price!.
- 139 Euro per person
- every 25th person in the group is free of charge (24 paying participants + 1 free)
Participation fee includes:
- 3 overnights in PARIS in hotel cat. 3*on basis BB (buffet breakfast). All hotels belong to hotel chains IBIS, CAMPANILLE, B&B and NOVOTEL situated in the nearest suburbs of Paris
- Accommodation in TRPL and DBL/TWIN for group leaders, drivers and teachers
Registration fee for participating
Official letter of invitation and other documents
Performance in competitive and festival program
Diplomas, prizes and medals
- CITY TAX in hotel is being paid on reception upon arrival
- SOLOISTS and DUETS pay extra for SOLO / DUET participation – 15 EURO per person
- Participation in more than 1 discipline: 10 EURO surcharge per person for each additional discipline
- Extra nights in hotel on BB – 39 EUR per person
- Travel expenses (COVID-19 requirements such as vaccination card, PCR-tests and others, transportation of participants to / from Paris, travel insurance, entrance visa to France for participants from non-Schengen countries), transfers in Paris and France, bus parking, lunches and dinners, entrance tickets to sightseeing objects, tickets to public traffic, optional excursions
- The organizing Committee could help with making reservations of tickets for DISNEYLAND, EIFFEL TOWER, MUSEUM OF LOUVRE if all COVID requirements are fulfilled, transportation services and other services on demand
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.