21 - 25 Юни 2020
Детски Танци Автентични Обработени
Contact person: Murat Erdem
Yalova is a city located in northwestern Turkey, near the eastern coast of the Sea of Marmara.
In general, it is assumed that the name "Yalova" comes from "Yalıova" "Yalı" which means "house at the coast" while "ova" means plain in Turkish.
Yalova has a number of tourist attractions, such as the "Yalova Atatürk Mansion" used by Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, the founder of the modern Turkey, during his visits to the city.
There are also numerous new cultural centres, such as the Raif Dinçkök Cultural Centre and Cem Kültür House.
The city is famous for its hot springs in Termal district, which gets its name from the Greek word θερμαί, which means "warm".
Another attraction is the Karaca Arboretum on the way to Termal.
Conditions for participation:
- Minimum 6 digital pictures and a short description of your group and videos or links and descriptions of your performances (Deadline 30 April 2019)
- Dancers (except accompanying people) must be between 8-14 years old.
- The groups are requested to arrive in Yalova on 21 June 2020 - 12:00 and depart on 25 June 2020 - 12:00, after breakfast.
- Each group should bring flag of their country with them.
- Organizers prefer dance groups with live music but recorded music also acceptable.
- Pocket money will not be paid to the groups by Festival Committee.
- The groups should prepare 5 or maximum 20 minutes programs.
- Groups should be assemble from maximum 30 participants.
- Group performance can be folk dance, acrobatics, modern dance, percussion, solo/choir music performance or solo/group instrumental music performance
- 60 Euro per person (maximum 30 participants)
- The festival hotel will be www.yalovaharbisotel.com
Participation fee includes:
- Accommodation and 3 meals per day will be provided by organizer.
- Airport transfer from İstanbul of the groups which will be travel by plane.
- Attendance certificate for each person
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.