Contact person: Murat Erdem
до 12 Август 2022
- Minimum 6 digital pictures and a short description of your group and videos or links and descriptions of your performances must be sent after the application.
- The Groups will stay at University Hostel (HACI İLBEYİ OGRENCİ YURDU) 2 and 3 beds in a room. The number of participants max. 45 people with leader, musicians and drivers.
- The groups are requested to arrive in KAPAKLI on 02.SEPTEMBER 2022 - 12:00 and depart on 06 SEPTEMBER .2022- 12:00, after breakfast.
- Organizers provide gifts for each person is an attendance certificate.
- Each group should bring flags of their countries with them. For gift exchange, each group must bring 3 gifts.
- We prefer dance groups with live music but recorded music also acceptable.
- Pocket money (salary) will not be paid to the groups by Festival Committee
- The groups will prepare 5-10 minutes programs. All groups have to prepare minimum 2 different performances.
- 99 euro per person
Participation fee includes:
- organizational expenses
- accommodation in a Hostel for 4 nights with 3 meals per day. (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
As a next step: A group pays in advance 25% of total amount (which is not reimbursable in case of declination of participation). The rest of the amount is to be paid 15 days before the festival or at the group’s arrival to the hostel, according to the agreement. Last application and deposit 01.08.2022