Възрастни Детски Състезателен характер Танци Хорове / Песни Оркестри Обичаи Автентични Обработени Стилизирани
Директор: Г-жа Юлия Томачкова
The first stars of the "PRAGUE STARS" began to shine on the Prague’s cultural sky in 2005. "PRAGUE STARS" is a prestigious international art festival and competition, which is held in Prague – the capital of Czech Republic, “golden” city of hundred spires. The competition & festival is an important event in the cultural life of Prague with high recognition and wide geography of the participating countries. Famous Czech and foreign cultural and art workers are invited as honored members of the international jury.
The main message of the 39 th International Folklore, Dance and Music Festival and Competition "CHRISTMAS PRAGUE STARS" is the search for new talents, "Prague's stars" among children and youth ensembles and soloists, establishment of international friendly and creative contacts, enrichment of the multinational culture on the basis of mutual respect for the cultural traditions of all the countries and nations of the world, popularization the children’s and youth creative work, sharing experiences and creative achievements of participants from different countries, improvement of professional skills and qualifications of teachers and leaders. Participation in the art competition & festival "CHRISTMAS PRAGUE STARS" gives an opportunity to perform in the best concert halls of Prague and to demonstrate creative results to the audience in Prague! The brightest stars of Prague take part in the GALA CONCERT OF THE PRAGUE STARS WINNERS!!!
- 4 minutes for soloists & duets,
- 6 minutes for small formations (up to 10 persons)
- 9 minutes for ensembles and groups.
- MINI KIDS - from 6 to 8 years,
- CHILDREN - from 9 to 12 years,
- JUNIORS 1 - from 13 to 15 years,
- JUNIORS 2 - from 16 to 18 years,
- ADULTS 1 - from 19 years to 25 years,
- ADULTS 2 - from 26 years and older,
- SENIORS - from 50 years and older,
- MIXED AGE GROUPS.
Jury and awards:
Main technical requirements:
All audio sound records for the competitive program must be recorded only in the usual audio format. All audio sound records must be of high quality, with clean editing and cuts. The participants must inform the Organizer if the music stops and starts again after pause or contains silence within the musical composition.
THE DETAILED REGULATIONS OF ART FESTIVAL PLEASE ASK IN THE ORGANIZING COMMITTEE.
- 115 Euro per person
Discount: every 21st person in the group is free of charge (20 paying participants + 1 free)
Participation fee includes:
- 3 overnights in PRAGUE in hotel cat. 3*
- Meals: HALF BOARD (3x buffet breakfast and 3x dinner)
- Accommodation in MULTI-BEDDED ROOMS (TRPL or QDRPL). We give 1 DBL/TWIN for group leaders (groups less than 40 persons) and 2 DBL (group more than 40 persons) More Double rooms are possible for Extra SUPPLEMENT / See Additional Payment
- Walking guided sightseeing tour around Prague “PRAGUE GRAND CITY TOUR” (only for group more than 40 persons)
- OFFICIAL LETTER OF INVITATION and other documents
- PERFORMACE IN COMPETITIVE FESTIVAL PROGRAMME
- DIPLOMAS, PRIZES and MEDALS
- TOURIST TAX: 2,00 EURO per person a night
- EXTRA OVERNIGHT IN HOTEL: 35 EURO per person a night with HB
- Extra payment for DBL or TWIN accommodation: +20 EURO per person to Festival price
- Extra payment for SNGL accommodation: +50 EUR per person to Festival price
- LUNCHES in PRAGUE: 12-15 EURO per person / 1 lunch
- TRANSFERS IN PRAGUE: from hotel to Concert Hall and back, from Airport to hotel and back
- TRAVEL EXPENSES (COVID PASS, PCR tests, transportation of participants to / from Prague, transfers in Prague, travel insurance, entrance visa to Czech Republic for participants from non-Schengen countries), lunches, entrance tickets to sightseeing objects, tickets to public traffic, optional excursions
- On demand it is possible to organize Extra Payment Services connected to transportation from Airport to the hotel and back, from Hotel to Concert Hall and back, Meeting at the airport by the Festival Stuff, Changing the offered hotel to higher class or booking additional services by contacting and sending official request to the Organizing Committee