Dubai Обединени Арабски Емирства
Contact person: Murat Erdem
Location: Dubai, UAE (Wikipedia)
Dubai today is a vivid and entertaining city. Known for sand, sun and excellent shopping malls, once he was quiet townwith rural houses of coral and gypsum built by Persian traders and palm huts housed Bedouin fishermen and pearls hunters. Today, mosques and towers of Old Dubai is looking at new gleaming skyscrapers. Audacity of city officials isastonishing. To build hotels not in the shore but in the water?! Dubai attrackts also with artificial islands with 120 kmcoastline!
"FOLK AROUND THE WORLD" in Dubai - UAE will be held from 1st July to 9th of August 2019.
There are 6 period and will be 6 country for each period.
- 1 period: from 01 to 06 July
- 2 period: from 08 to 13 July
- 3 period: from 15 to 20 July
- 4 period: from 22 to 27 July
- 5 period: from 29 July to 03 August
- 6 period: from 04 to 09 August
- Dancers ages between 20 to 30 years maximum.
- Number of performers total 13, 6 girls & 6 boys and plus 1 group manager
Conditions for participation:
- Please send HD video links with high resulotion photos to us.
- Each group will show for 6 days with high qulity recording music.
- Daily folk dance shows is 4 sets x 10 mins to 15 mins max. Must be 2 different shows.
Each group should come one day before start day & return one day after last day.
100 Euro per person.
Participation fee includes:
- Organizers provide full board hotel accommodation & airport transportation to and all internal transportation, interested teams ((((all groups must cover own visas if needed & 2 way airtickets to dubai or any airport in UAE ))).
Participation fee does not include:
- Organizers will not cover poket money.
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.