25 - 29 Юли 2019
Fiuggi, Rome Италия
Fiuggi, Rome Италия
Директор: Mr. Roberto Scaletti
New summer contest for new experience and a lot of emotions! In the middle of summer it’s the best way to get unforgettable memories, show your skills, abilities and talents. and of course discover Italy!
The contest is open for groups and soloists of different ages and dance/vocal categories. It’s a celebration of dance art for children and adults in a unique atmosphere of joy and funny moments, combining a holiday in wonderful Italy with participation in a prestigious event. The biggest award will be 1 prize in the amount of 1000 euro for the best dance and best vocal group in the contest carefully selected by international jury. Our 12 years’ experience makes our organization leader in the realization of international festivals and contests in Italy and is synonyms for quality and excellence. It allows us to guarantee for all services our participants receive, maintaining good value for money.
We invite you to the marathon of arts – riot of colors, traditions and cultures will meet in Fiuggi – the green pearl of Lazio region in Italy. And it’s not all - Fiuggi rises between 2 of the most important cities in Italy - Rome and Naples and here you have the unique chance to visit The Versailles of Italy - wonderful Royal Palace of Caserta.
A little bit of history…. - Fiuggi is one of Europe's most important thermal centers, situated in the center of Italy, has perfectly preserved its rustic charm throughout the centuries, protecting the immense natural beauties from the risks of pollution. The thick chestnut woods are not just a great natural heritage, but also the best protection of its hydro-geological system. Located between Rome and Naples, Fiuggi enjoys an enviable climate. This small rural medieval village became known for its prodigious waters around the XII/XIII century, when its healing properties were investigated by Pope Boniface VIII himself, who, suffering from kidney stones and uremic poisoning, sent 51 convoys from Rome to bring him the prodigious liquid and recover from his illness. The great Michelangelo claimed that the waters of Fiuggi had relieved him of "the only kind of stone I couldn't love." Above the 20th century spa town known as Fiuggi Fonte, lies the picturesque town of Fiuggi Old town which, with its incredibly narrow medieval streets and alleys, is best visited on foot. The "Vicolo Baciadonne" is so narrow that pedestrians are obliged to pass within kissing distance of each other. Like all Italian spa towns, Fiuggi has lots of great shopping, and plenty of good restaurants serving healthy local food.
I) younger than 6 years; 7-9 years ; 10-11 years ; 12-13 years ; 14 -16 years; 17 – 19 years
II) 20 – 27 years; over 28 years
* The group age is based on the majority of the participants.
GROUPS - Nominations in 2 categories:
- Folklore dance groups /authentic and stylized/
- Classical dance groups
- Contemporary dance (jazz modern, neoclassic
- Sport dance (hip hop, disco, techno, street, break dance, and other street styles);
- academic singing
- jazz/rock/rap singing
- folk singing
- pop singing
SOLOISTS - NOMINATIONS IN 3 CATEGORIES:
- I category: academic singing;
- II category: jazz singing;
- III category: folk singing;
- IV category: pop singing;
- Variety dance
- Folk-stage and Folk-stylized dance
- Modern dance
- Classical dance
- Street dance
- Folk instruments (accordion, accordion, balalaika, etc.)
- Wind instruments (flute, clarinet, saxophone, trumpet, etc.)
- Classical instruments (guitar, piano, violin, cello, etc.),
- Variety instruments (electric guitar, synthesizer, percussion, etc.)
Cash prize for groups - 1000 euro for 1 group in category "Dance" and "Vocal"
Cash prize for soloists - 300 euro in category "Vocal", "Dance" and "Instrumental performance"
- The winner of the Grand Prix is determined in each of categories.
- The winners of I, II and III degrees are groups who won I, II and III places in each category in each age category. They are awarded cups, prizes and souvenirs.
- Groups/Soloists who do not win the main awards of the competition receive Diploma for participation and souvenir.
The jury has the right not to award, but also to duplicate certain places at its own discretion.
JURY OF THE COMPETITION AND GENERAL EVALUATION CRITERIA
- The composition of the jury is formed and approved by the Organizing Committee of the competition. The jury of the competition is formed by specialists of culture and art, famous artists: composers, singers, choreographers, variety artists, teachers.
- When there are situations when there are no worthy candidates for the Grand Prix and prizes, the Grand prix and prizes are not awarded.
- The jury does not take into account national and social features, material possibilities.
- Participants are evaluated in each nomination, in each age category. The jury evaluates the performance by closed voting.
The jury can share the title of laureate and diploma between several participants.
Decisions of the jury are not subject to appeal.
The Organizing Committee is not responsible for the decision of the jury and the awarding of seats to the participants.
Competitive requirements, specified in the score sheet of the jury:
• Purity of intonation;
• Range of voice;
• Artistry and scenic culture;
• Choosing a repertoire;
• Theme and selection of the repertoire;
• Performing skills;
• Dance composition;
• Costumes and props;
• Acting skills.
(for participants and accompanying persons)
- 170 Euro per person in hotel*** - 4 half boards www.hoteliriscrillon.it, www.hotelfiuggidelleortensie.it, www.hotelsivigliafiuggi.it
- 210 Euro per person in hotel*** - 4 full boards www.hoteliriscrillon.it, www.hotelfiuggidelleortensie.it, www.hotelsivigliafiuggi.it
Participation fee includes:
- 5 days/4 nights accommodation accommodation in 3 or 4-bed rooms, private bathroom with a shower and hot water
- 4 full board /breakfast, lunch and dinner/
- Support our staff during the festival
- Festival participation fee
- Tourist tax
*Supplement: double room – 5 euro per day per person
*Supplement: single room – 15 euro per day per person
* Free parking for groups' buses
For groups of 25 participants, 26th is serviced free of charge, for the groups with over 40 participants, 41st, 42nd and 43rd are serviced free of charge.
Upon request organizers can arrange bus transfers from airports to the hotel for additional fee.
Airport distance: Rome Ciampino - 70km, Rome Fiumicino – 100km, Naples – 175km
All hotels are situated in the center of Fiuggi offering guests the ability to move around on foot.
Participation fee does not include:
Additional day in some of the hotels: it costs 35 Euro per person in HB , 45 euro per person in FB.
Optional tours to Rome , Naples, Royal Palace of Caserta - www.reggiadicaserta.beniculturali.it, Vulcan Vesuvius, Capri, Pompeii.
Each participating group will receive a Honorary Diploma of Festival Participant, valuable souvenir and a plaque and will be invited to participate in:
- Opening parade in the streets of the city.
- Meeting with the Mayor(for art directors and group's officials).
Program of the festival:
25.7.2019: Arrival at the hotel, room accommodation and technical conference with the directors of the groups. Dinner.
26.07.2019: Breakfast. Excursion to Rome , optional. Parade of all participating groups. Opening Ceremony. Concert. Dinner.
27.07.2019: Breakfast. Free day. Excursion to Naples, optional. Dinner.
28.07.2019: Breakfast. Free time. Visit of Royal Palace of Caserta. Concert. Awards. Dinner.
29.07.2019: Breakfast. Departure.
The organizer reserves the right for any changes in the program, and the participants will be informed on time.
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.
As a next step, the group should pay an amount of 30% of the overall cost to the Organizers of the festival.