Директор: Julia Tomachkova
до 29 Октомври 2020
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 29 OCTOBER 2020
PUBLISHING OF ONLINE RESULTS BY DISCIPLINES: 09 and 10 NOVEMBER 2020
BROADCASTING OF FESTIVAL CONCERT: 12 NOVEMBER 2020
PLACE: ONLINE STAGE (VIENNA, AUSTRIA)
Aims & goals:
- The main purpose of the NEW online International Competition and Festival "WIENER STERNE / VIENNA STARS" is to bring interesting young talents from all around the world together on the NEW digital platform without travelling abroad to present their skills and cultural traditions, to build collaboration among participating performers, to continue engaging with International festivals
- Possibility to get evaluation from the recognized International Jury members and to win DIPLOMAS (in digital form), gold, silver or bronze MEDALS AWARD CERTIFICATES (in digital form) and LETTERS OF APPRECIATION
- Opportunity to be selected to GRAND ONLINE EUROFEST in December 2020 with free participation for selected performers
- Popularization of performing arts and cultural traditions of all the countries and nations of the world
- Presentation of art groups with an innovative and interactive way on the online platform
- Sharing experiences and creative achievements of participants from different countries
- Opportunity to bring together participants from all around the world,
- Improvement of professional skills and qualifications for art leaders
Members of the jury:
General rules and regulations:
Procedure of participation:
- The competition and festival is held in the form of online competition and festival with distancing participation.
- Applications start being received from the Opening Date for Applications and will close at the Deadline Date for accepting application.
- Creative art groups, ensembles, teams, music and art schools, cultural centres and institutions, as well as soloists and small forms (duets, trios and groups up to 7 persons) who have timely and properly applied and paid the registration fee are allowed to participate in the online competition and festival.
- The competitive program of the participants is approved by the Organizing Committee on the basis of applications received and paid before the official deadline date.
- Applications should be applied with filling in all compulsory details of performer(s) and being used for issuing the official Diplomas and Medals Award Certificates. Art leaders, art directors, conductors, teachers, accompanists will be granted also by the Letters of Appreciation.
- For distancing participation it is compulsory to send the link to the short-video to Organizing Committee (see more information in TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS).
- All short-listed selected for competitive and festival program video performances are evaluated by the International Jury Committee, represented by internationally acknowledged cultural and art workers, according to the 10-points evaluation system.
- The members of International Jury Committee review and evaluate the competitive performances in online form. The Jury evaluates proficiency and skills, mastery of technique, artistry, originality of interpretation and costumes, difficulty and choice of the repertoire and its compliance with the age and capabilities of the performer, stage presence and audience impact. No appeals may be lodged against the decisions of the jury.
- The Results of the online competition and festival “WIENER STERNE / VIENNA STARS ONLINE EDITION 2020” with Jury valuations are being announced 10 working days after the Deadline Date for Applications. The Jury members have no right to disclose the results of the online competition and festival before their official announcement.
- All participants should prepare and send the link to their short-video recording of their competitive and festival program with Repertoire of free choice within the time limits specified below:
11. Official Closing Ceremony includes the publishing of the whole online concert on the official YouTube channel of organizers as well as the GALA CONCERT of the winners (best chosen performers).
- Mini kids - from 6 to 8 years
- Children - from 9 to 12 years
- Juniors 1 - from 13 to 15 years
- Juniors 2 – from 16 to 18 years
- Adults 1 – from 19 years to 25 years
- Adults 2 – from 26 years and older
- Seniors – from 50 years and older
- Mixed grous
- Profi (professionals)
Competitive and festival disciplines:INSTRUMENTAL MUSIC (classical music, chamber music, folk, jazz, contemporary, modern, pop, etc.)
- Soloists – 15 Euro / for 1 short-video performance in one discipline
- Duets – 20 Euro / for 1 short-video performance in one discipline
- Trio / quartets – 25 Euro / for 1 short-video performance in one discipline
- Small formations (up to 7 persons) – 30 Euro / for 1 short-video performance in one discipline
- Ensembles and art groups (8 persons and more) – 35 Euro / for 1 short-video performance in one discipline
- Participants in FINE ARTS & CRAFTS - 10 Euro / per participant in one discipline
PERSONAL DIPLOMA for every member of art group or collective – extra 5 EURO / participant
PERSONAL MEDAL AWARD CERTIFICATE for every member of art group or collective – extra 5 EURO / participant.
Main technical requirements:
- All short-videos should be recorded as live performance in one space (at home, on stage, in class, auditorium or other proper place).
- Video recordings from other festivals or competitions dated for years 2019/2020 are permitted only on condition if video is uploaded exclusively by the performer(s) and on condition that the creative property of the video remains on the performer(s).
- Participants are responsible for compliance with the copyrights and related rights as well as for the settlement of ownership on all sound tracks / phonograms they use in their video for the competitive program. By submitting their video performances at the online competition and festival WIENER STERNE / VIENNA STARS ONLINE EDITION 2020, participants agree to their free publication, public display, broadcast or other transmission, unless otherwise agreed with the organizers on an individual basis at the time of application.
- All short-videos recordings must be of high quality, with high resolution of at least 720 pixels, without any acoustic interference.
- All short-videos are recommended be taken on a static camera using tripod. Videos taken on mobile phone are allowed only in high quality.
- All short-videos must have homogenous background if possible and sufficient lighting.
- All short-videos must be without signs of editing and stitching of frames.
- Each video must contain only one separate competitive performance.
- The short-videos registered for competitive program of online competition and festival “WIENER STERNE / VIENNA STARS ONLINE EDITION 2020” must be published on any of the file hosting sites (YouTube, Google Drive, etc.), must have open access without viewing restrictions and with storage period of at least 30 days from the Deadline date for accepting applications.
Special requirements for competitive disciplines:
The participants in the competitive discipline "VOCAL ART" must perform “live” or use only the "minus" soundtrack. It is forbidden to use the "plus" soundtrack.
Important conditions and obligations:
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.