Nessebar, Sunny beach resort, St. Vlas and Pomorie Bulgaria
Adults Childrens's Competitive nature Dances Choirs / Songs Orchestras Habits Authentic Processed Styled
Director: Kaloyan NIkolov
The European Association of Folklore Festivals - EAFF;
UNESCO, IOV-WORLD, CID-UNESCO
A special feature of the World Championship of Folklore "World Folk" is that all performances are recorded with professional audio and television equipment and the best of them are repeatedly broadcasted by 20 cable televisions in Bulgaria, by satellite televisions "Travel TV", "Rodina TV" and "Heros TV" with coverage across Europe, as well as by the Television "EuroFolkTV" at tv.eurofolk.com. With these activities the main goal of the World Championship of Folklore "World Folk 2021“ is being realized and that is to protection and popularize the traditional folk arts through the enormous possibilities of mass media.
The marks of the participants, appeared in the competition program of the World Championship of Folklore "World Folk 2021", are valid for ranking in the World ranking list of folklore.The concerts of the World Championship of Folklore “World Folk 2021” are broadcasted live on the Television „EuroFolkTV” at tv.eurofolk.com.
24.08.2021 - publishing the videos of all the participants and starting the online voting until 27.08.2021
27.08.2021 - meeting of the Jury commission
28.08.2021 - the announcement of the results of the online voting and the evaluations of the jury live from the last concert of the Championship, which is held in person.
Main purpose of the organizers is to provide opportunity for presentation of creative groups, involving them into a competition program, and defying the best of them.
- Those wishing to participate should fill in the application form. Submission of an application means agreeing with the Regulation of the online edition.
- A separate application form shall be filled in for each individual performer or formation.
- Individual performers and formations from all countries can take part in the Championship.
- There are no age restrictions for participants.
- Each individual performer, vocal group, dance group, folk orchestra or ensemble participates with one performance.
- Participants are responsible for compliance with copyright and related rights.
- The videos of the performances are sent together with the application for participation until 23.08.2021 through a link to a video, published on YouTube or or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, by using the web platforms for data transfer: We Transfer, DOX or Google Drive.
- After sending the application form, you will receive a confirmation of participation.
Regulation of the contest:
*i individual performers and duets by all categories exept E,F,H;
*1 by all categories there is also ranking of children and young people up to 18 years. /in children's and youth groups can participate up to 30% of participants from different age
*2 by all categories there is ranking adults people up 18 years.
Songs and instrumental performances – from 2 to 5 minutes
Round dances and choreographies – from 3 to 10 minutes
Customs and ensemble plays – from 5 to 15 minutes
- Individual performers (soloists) - 25 Euro
- Chamber formations, ensembles (up to 12 participants) - 35 Euro per group
- Choirs, orchestras and ensembles (13 participants or more) - 75 Euro per group
The participation fee is paid after filling in an application form and approval of the video for participation in the competition. The organizing team sends a confirmation for participation with the necessary payment instructions to the approved groups.
- The evaluations from the participation in the online competition of the XI World Championship of Folklore "World folk 2021" - ONLINE will be valid for ranking in the World ranking list of folklore / (https://waff.org/) without additional fee.
- By participating in the XI World Championship of Folklore "World folk 2021" - ONLINE, the group acquires the status of a member of EAFF without paying the entrance fee for 2021 in the amount of 50/150 Euro.
- Full payed collective and individual members of EAFF for 2021 will recieve 20% discount of participation fee.
Assessment and awards:
The videos of all participants will be published in a specially created platform on 24.08.2021 in the EAFF website which will start the online voting of the viewers. The voting period will last until 10:59:59 CET on 27.08.2021. After this period, likes will not be considered for the ranking. The winner will be determined by the number of likes of the audience. The participant with the highest score will receive a Certificate “Award of the spectators”.
- Participants will be judged by a highly qualified jury, consisting of recognized cultural figures invited by the organizers.
- The evaluation system is 60-point, taking the arithmetic mean of the sum of the criteria.
- The jury has the right to reduce the overall score in case of non-compliance with the regulation.
- Level of complexity and technique of performance
- Vision /costumes, properties, staging, selection of repertoire/
- Stage manners /behavior on stage, gestures, contact with the audience, spirit emanation, artistry/
- Planned prize fund - 4000 Euro
- All individual performers and groups will receive a Diploma for participation in the online edition of the XI World Championship of Folklore "World folk 2021" - ONLINE
- Recomendations for participation in World Championship of Folklore "World Folk"
The jury awards Diplomas - LAUREATE I, II and III degree in the individual categories. By decision of the jury winners of the Laureate Title I degree will also receive a 10% discount on the fee for participation in the X World Championship of Folklore "World Folk" 2022
Special jury awards for Authentic Costume, Stage Costume, Modern Arrangement, Musical Accompaniment, Artistry, Soloist and others.
Special prize of EurofolkTV tv.eurofolk.com - one of the participants (group or individual performer) will be rewarded with free video recording. The organization and shooting of the video will take place with the participation of the winner of the award in the World Championship of Folklore in the coming years.
In each category and age group, depending on the level of performance and on the total score of the jury, participants receive titles:
- Laureate I degree (Gold diploma) - from 150.01 to 180.00 points
- Laureate II degree (Silver diploma) - from 120.01 to 150.00 points
- Laureate III degree (Bronze diploma) - from 90.01 to 120.00 points
- Diploma (Copper Diploma) - up to 90.00 points
- The number of diplomas for laureates is not limited.
THIRD PLACE - bronze medal, Diploma and a cash prize of 200 Euro in the form of a voucher for participation in the World Championship of Folklore "World Folk".
SECOND PLACE - silver medal, Diploma and a cash prize of 300 Euro in the form of a voucher for participation in the World Championship of Folklore "World Folk".
FIRST PLACE - gold medal, Diploma and a cash prize of 500 Euro in the form of a voucher for participation in the World Championship of Folklore "World folk".
- The vouchers are valid for 3 years.
Letters of thanks for teachers and art directors to revelen Ministry of Culture or revelent Municipality with a request for service in an appropriate manner.
All diplomas and vouchers will be sent by e-mail in .jpg format.
Points for participation
Points by Category
Points by Grand Prix
Next: - 12 p.
- Fees for participation shall be transferred by 24.08.2021 via Bank or card.
- The fees for the money transfers are at the expense of the sending party.
- Participants do not receive salaries / chonorarium.
- Completed applications for participation shall mean acceptance of the conditions in this Regulation.