Nessebar, Sunny beach resort, St. Vlas and Pomorie Bulgaria
Adults Childrens's Competitive nature Dances Choirs / Songs Orchestras Habits Authentic Processed Styled Classical or Marching Band and Majorettes
Director: Kaloyan NIkolov
With the support of:
Musical Feasts “Euro Folk” comprise forthy five (45) musical festivals, held under the aegis of the European Association of Folklore Festivals - ЕАFF. Main event of Musical Feasts “Euro Folk” is No 1 Festival in Europe for the traditional folklore arts – Stara Planina Fest “Balkan Folk” in Bulgaria. Every year from 9 000 to 15 000 musicians, singers and dancers take part in it.
Typical feature of Musical Feasts “Euro Folk” is that all of the performances are recorded with professional audio and television technics and the best of them are repeatedly broadcasted by more than 20 cable televisions in Bulgaria and 4 satellite televisions covering Europe, as well as by the Television "EuroFolkTV", specialized in the broadcasting of folklore content. All this activities realize the main purpose of the European Association of Folklore Festivals - ЕАFF - to popularize the traditional folk arts through the enormous possibilities of mass media.
01.07.2021 - publishing the videos of all the participants and starting the online voting until 03.07.2021
03.07.2021 - meeting of the Jury commission
03.07.2021 - the announcement of the results of the online voting and the evaluations of the jury live from the last concert of the Championship, which is held in person.
The organizers reserve the right to change the program of the Championship.
The program of the European Championship of Folklore "Euro Folk 2015" - FILM 2015
Main purpose of the organizers is to provide opportunity for presentation of creative groups, involving them into a competition program, and defying the best of them.
- Those wishing to participate should fill in the application form. Submission of an application means agreeing with the Regulation of the online edition.
- A separate application form shall be filled in for each individual performer or formation.
- Individual performers and formations from all countries can take part in the Championship.
- There are no age restrictions for participants.
- Each individual performer, vocal group, dance group, folk orchestra or ensemble participates with one performance.
- Participants are responsible for compliance with copyright and related rights.
- The videos of the performances are sent together with the application for participation until 29.06.2021 through a link to a video, published on YouTubeor or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, by using the web platforms for data transfer: We Transfer, DOX or Google Drive.
- After sending the application form, you will receive a confirmation of participation.
Regulation of the contest:
*i individual performers and duets by all categories exept E,F,H;
*1 by all categories there is also ranking of children and young people up to 18 years. /in children's and youth groups can participate up to 30% of participants from different age
*2 by all categories there is ranking adults people up 18 years.
Songs and instrumental performances – from 2 to 5 minutes
Round dances and choreographies – from 3 to 10 minutes
Customs and ensemble plays – from 5 to 15 minutes
- Individual performers (soloists) - 25 Euro
- Chamber formations, ensembles (up to 12 participants) - 35 Euro per group
- Choirs, orchestras and ensembles (13 participants or more) - 75 Euro per group
The participation fee is paid after filling in an application form and approval of the video for participation in the competition. The organizing team sends a confirmation for participation with the necessary payment instructions to the approved groups.
- The evaluations from the participation in the online competition of the XIII European Championship of Folklore "Euro folk 2021" - ONLINE will be valid for ranking in the World ranking list of folklore / (https://waff.org/) without additional fee.
- By participating in the XIII European Championship of Folklore "Euro folk 2021" - ONLINE, the group acquires the status of a member of EAFF without paying the entrance fee for 2021 in the amount of 50/150 Euro.
- Full payed collective and individual members of EAFF for 2021 will recieve 50% discount of participation fee.
Assessment and awards:
The videos of all participants will be published in a specially created platform on 01.07.2021 in the EAFF website which will start the online voting of the viewers. The voting period will last until 10:59:59 CET on 03.07.2021. After this period, likes will not be considered for the ranking. The winner will be determined by the number of likes of the audience. The participant with the highest score will receive a Certificate “Award of the spectators”.
- Participants will be judged by a highly qualified jury, consisting of recognized cultural figures invited by the organizers.
- The evaluation system is 60-point, taking the arithmetic mean of the sum of the criteria.
- The jury has the right to reduce the overall score in case of non-compliance with the regulation.
3. Stage behavior (behavior, stage presence, artistry)
- Planned prize fund - 4000 Euro
- All individual performers and groups will receive a Diploma for participation in the online edition of the XIII European Championship of Folklore "Euro folk 2021" - ONLINE
- Recomendations for participation in World Championship of Folklore "World Folk", European Championship of Folklore "Euro Folk".
The jury awards Diplomas - LAUREATE I, II and III degree in the individual categories. By decision of the jury winners of the Laureate Title I degree will also receive a 10% discount on the fee for participation in the XI World Championship of Folklore "World Folk" 2021, European Championship of Folklore "Euro Folk" 2022, World Cup of Folklore™- Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria 2022.
Special jury awards for Authentic Costume, Stage Costume, Modern Arrangement, Musical Accompaniment, Artistry, Soloist and others.
Special prize of EurofolkTV tv.eurofolk.com - one of the participants (group or individual performer) will be rewarded with free video recording. The organization and shooting of the video will take place with the participation of the winner of the award in the European Championship or World Championship of Folklore in the coming years.
In each category and age group, depending on the level of performance and on the total score of the jury, participants receive titles:
- Laureate I degree (Gold diploma) - from 150.01 to 180.00 points
- Laureate II degree (Silver diploma) - from 120.01 to 150.00 points
- Laureate III degree (Bronze diploma) - from 90.01 to 120.00 points
- Diploma (Copper Diploma) - up to 90.00 points
- The number of diplomas for laureates is not limited.
THIRD PLACE - bronze medal, Diploma and a cash prize of 200 Euro in the form of a voucher for participation in the World Championship of Folklore "World Folk".
SECOND PLACE - silver medal, Diploma and a cash prize of 300 Euro in the form of a voucher for participation in the World Championship of Folklore "World Folk".
FIRST PLACE - gold medal, Diploma and a cash prize of 500 Euro in the form of a voucher for participation in the World Championship of Folklore "World folk".
- The vouchers are valid for 3 years.
Letters of thanks for teachers and art directors to revelen Ministry of Culture or revelent Municipality with a request for service in an appropriate manner.
All diplomas and vouchers will be sent by e-mail in .jpg format.
Points valid for World ranking list of folklore.
Points for participation
Points by Category
Points by Grand Prix
Next: - 8 p.
- Fees for participation shall be transferred by 01.07.2021 via Bank or card.
- The fees for the money transfers are at the expense of the sending party.
- Participants do not receive salaries / chonorarium.
- Completed applications for participation shall mean acceptance of the conditions laid down in this Regulation.