Ulan Bator (Ulaanbaatar) Mongolia
Adults Childrens's Competitive nature Dances Choirs / Songs Orchestras Habits Authentic Processed Styled
Director: Mrs. Tsatsral Baatar
Asian Championship of Folklore - Asia Folk 2019 - will be held for the first time.
Organizers hope this event high in importance to become one of the most important cultural events in Asia.
Invited are folklore groups from all over Asia - Afghanistan, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, British Indian, Ocean Territory, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, Cook Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, Guam, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Korea, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Republic of Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Lebanon, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Northern Mariana Islands, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Pitcairn, Russia, Qatar, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Province of China, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tokelau, Tonga, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Viet Nam, Wallis and Futuna, Yemen
The concerts of the Asian Championship of Folklore are broadcasted live on the World Internet Television “TV Eurofolk” and National Mongolian television.
June 14 - 10.00 - 18.00 - Competition - UB City Park
June 15 - 10.00 - 18.00 - Competition - UB City Park
June 16 - 11.00 - 12.00 - Awards ceremony - Culture Center of UB
Concerts take place at the Open stage on Chinggis Square - Centrum, Open stage in UB City Park, Culture Center of Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
- Those who wish to take part in the Festival must fill-in application form.
- The collectives, who apply for participation, must have obtained prestigious awards from other festivals; the awards should be notified in the application form.
- All participants are to make their own travel arrangements to and from Ulaanbaatar and pay their travel expenses. The Organizing Commitiee provides accomodation and cultural program (excursions) by agreement with the participants.
- A group delegation can include artists and their accompanying party. The number of artists and accopanying people is not limited.
During the participation of the team in the Championship, it may be invited by the organizers to take part in joint events – Official opening, Official closing, defile, accompanying concerts, cocktail, master class, or others. The presence of invited teams in various events is required.
- The application forms should be sent not later than April 18, 2019.
- The participants pay the specified prices for participation in the Asian Championship of Folklore - Asia Folk 2019. The advanced payment is 50% from the total amount for the participation of the group. It is payable after approval of participation, but not late of April 18, 2019. That condition is in order to booking in the active resort season.
- Send by with attachment to email, demos of at two performances, or link to a video posted on YouTube or other social site for video sharing. The application to be added annotation of the participant and promotional materials - photos. The photo should not be less than 1 MB. Sent materials will not be returned.
- Individual performers and duets pay and participation fee 50 USD.
- The price includes staying the night, breakfast, dinner and transportation services.
Regulations of Contest
B) Folklore songs groups, modern arrangement of folklore music; - (choirs and ensembles)
C) Folklore dances groups, authentic folklore; (folklore dance groups, ensembles)
D) Folklore dances groups; modern choreography (folklore dance groups, ensembles)
E) Folklore mix ensembles - Authentic performances; (live vocal, instrumental and dance)
F) Folklore mix ensembles - Processed performances; (live vocal, instrumental and dance)
G) Folklore Instrumental groups; folklore music (ensembles and orchestras)
H) Folklore customs group; replica (folklore groups, ensembles)
I ) Group for old urban songs; (groups, ensembles)
*i individual performers and duets by all categories except E,F,H;
*1 by all categories there is also ranking of children and young people up to 18 years. /in children's and youth groups can participate up to 30% of participants from different age /
*2 by all categories there is ranking adults people up 18 years.
- Songs - up to 10 minutes
- Dances - up to 10 minutes
- Ensemble performances – up to 15 minutes
- At the discretion of the jury "Nomination" is awarded, which gives the right for participation in the ranking for the Grand Prix.
- The champions are awarded gold medals, while second and third place - silver and bronze medals. Winners receive certificates for laureates and a diploma for Asian Champion of folklore for 2019 in the relevant category.
- In the separate categories may be given additional gold, silver and bronze medals with the relevant diplomas.
- Jury awards the top performers with a recommendation for participation in World Championship of Folklore.
- All participants receive diplomas and object - prizes.
- Special Jury Prizes for Authentic costume, Stage costume, Modern processing, Musical accompaniment, Artistic behavior, Soloist and others. The awards are announced at a ceremony during the Asian Championship of Folklore 2019.
- At the discretion of the jury and the producers World Folk Academy the prominent art leaders are honored with a Diploma for obtaining the rank Maestro or Maestro Academic. Diplomas are sent to Ministry of Culture of the relevant country or the Mayors of municipalities with a request for handing in appropriate way.
- 1st place 4000 euro
- 2nd place 2000 euro
- 3rd place 1000 euro
Points valid for World ranking list of folklore.
|Championship||Odds||Points for participation||
Points by Category
Points by Grand Prix
Next: - 8 p.
Registration of the Participants
Registration for Mongolian participants will be announced on the web site of Culture and Arts Authority, The Government implementing agency of Mongolia
190 Euro per person
• 5 breakfasts – Swedish table
• 5 dinners – Menu set
Against payment participants can order full recordings of their performances on DVD. These products have the right to be broadcast in the relevant country.