Veliko Tarnovo Bulgaria
Adults Childrens's Competitive nature Dances Choirs / Songs Orchestras Habits Authentic Processed Styled
Director: Kaloyan NIkolov
Location: Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria (Wikipedia)
The marks of the participants appeared in the competition program of the World Cup of Folklore™ - Veliko Tarnovo 2020, Bulgaria are valid for ranking in the World ranking list of folklore
By participating in the online edition of the IV World Cup of Folklore - Veliko Tarnovo 2020 you will promote your art to an unlimited audience, which will be able to vote on the page of the event on the website of EAFF. By winning the sympathy of the virtual audience, you or your group have a chance to become the winners of the "Award of the spectators"!
With this new form of communication, let us overcome isolation and stay together in this challenge, because folklore has always been, is and will be shared knowledge! Thank you to everyone who will get involved and despite the difficult times remain strong and motivated in the name of folklore!
02.12.2020 - publishing the videos of all the participants and starting the online voting until 08.12.2020
09.12.2020 - meeting of the Jury commission
11.12.2020 - publishing the results from the voting online and the assessments of the jury
Main purpose of the organizers is to provide opportunity for presentation of creative groups, involving them into a competition program, and defying the best of them.
- Those wishing to participate should fill in the application form. Submission of an application means agreeing with the Regulation of the online edition.
- A separate application form shall be filled in for each individual performer or formation.
- Individual performers and formations from all countries can take part in the Championship.
- There are no age restrictions for participants.
- Each individual performer, vocal group, dance group, folk orchestra or ensemble participates with one performance.
- Participants are responsible for compliance with copyright and related rights.
- The videos of the performances are sent together with the application for participation until 30.11.2020 or by e-mail: email@example.com, by using the web platforms for data transfer: We Transfer, DOX or through a link to a video, published on YouTube or Google Drive.
- After sending the application form, you will receive a confirmation of participation.
Regulation of the contest:
*i individual performers and duets by all categories exept E,F,H;
*1 by all categories there is also ranking of children and young people up to 18 years. /in children's and youth groups can participate up to 30% of participants from different age
*2 by all categories there is ranking adults people up 18 years.
Songs and instrumental performances – from 2 to 5 minutes
Round dances and choreographies – from 3 to 10 minutes
Customs and ensemble plays – from 5 to 15 minutes
- Soloist/duo - 20 Euro
- Groups (up to 5 participants inclusive) - 35 Euro per group
- Groups (6 participants or more) - 7 Euro per person / (no more than 140 euro)
- The evaluations from the participation in the online competition of the IV World Cup of Folklore™ - Veliko Tarnovo 2020 will be valid for ranking in the World ranking list of folklore / (https://waff.org/) without additional fee.
- By participating in the IV World Cup of Folklore™ - Veliko Tarnovo 2020, the group acquires the status of a member of EAFF without paying the entrance fee for 2020 in the amount of 50/150 Euro.
- Full payed collective and individual members of EAFF for 2020 will recieve 50% discound of participation fee.
Assessment and awards:
The videos of all participants will be published in a specially created platform on 02.12.2020 in the EAFF website which will start the online voting of the viewers. The voting period will last until 23:59:59 CET on 08.12.2020. After this period, likes will not be considered for the ranking. The winner will be determined by the number of likes of the audience. The participant with the highest score will receive a Certificate “Award of the spectators”.
- Participants will be judged by a highly qualified jury, consisting of recognized cultural figures invited by the organizers.
- The evaluation system is 60-point, taking the arithmetic mean of the sum of the criteria.
- The jury has the right to reduce the overall score in case of non-compliance with the regulation.
3. Stage behavior (behavior, stage presence, artistry)
- Planned prize fund - 4000 Euro
- All individual performers and groups will receive a Diploma for participation in the online edition of the IV World Cup of Folklore™- Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria.
- Recomendations for partisipation in World Championship of Folklore "World Folk", European Championship of Folklore "Euro Folk", Asian Championship of Folklore "Asia Folk".
The jury awards Diplomas - LAUREATE I, II and III degree in the individual categories. By decision of the jury winners of the Laureate Title I degree will also receive a 10% discount on the fee for participation in the XI World Championship of Folklore "World Folk" 2021, European Championship of Folklore "Euro Folk" 2021, Asian Championship of Folklore "Asia Folk" 2021, World Cup of Folklore™- Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria 2021.
Special jury awards for Authentic Costume, Stage Costume, Modern Arrangement, Musical Accompaniment, Artistry, Soloist and others.
Special prize of EurofolkTV tv.eurofolk.com - one of the participants (group or individual performer) will be rewarded with free video recording. The organization and shooting of the video will take place with the participation of the winner of the award in the European Championship or World Championship of Folklore in the coming years.
In each category and age group, depending on the level of performance and on the total score of the jury, participants receive titles:
- Laureate I degree (Gold diploma) - from 150.01 to 180.00 points
- Laureate II degree (Silver diploma) - from 120.01 to 150.00 points
- Laureate III degree (Bronze diploma) - from 90.01 to 120.00 points
- Diploma (Copper Diploma) - up to 90.00 points
- The number of diplomas for laureates is not limited.
THIRD PLACE - bronze medal, CUP and a cash prize of 200 Euro in the form of a voucher for participation in the World Championship of Folklore "World Folk".
SECOND PLACE - silver medal, CUP, Diploma and a cash prize of 300 Euro in the form of a voucher for participation in the World Championship of Folklore "World Folk".
FIRST PLACE - gold medal, Diploma, Prize - Grand Prix CUP and a cash prize of 700 Euro in the form of a voucher for participation in the World Championship of Folklore "World folk".
- The vouchers are valid for 3 years.
Letters of thanks for teachers and art directors to revelen Ministry of Culture or revelent Municipality with a request for service in an appropriate manner.
All diplomas and vouchers will be sent by e-mail in jpg or pdf format, post or at the request of the awarded participants granted live during their participation in the festivals and in the Championships of EAFF in 2021.
Points valid for World ranking list of folklore.
|Championship||Odds||Points for participation||
Points by Category
Points by Grand Prix
World Cup of Folklore™
3. 105Next - 6т
- Fees for participation shall be transferred by 30.11.2020 via Bank or card.
- The fees for the money transfers are at the expense of the sending party.
- Participants do not receive salaries / chonorarium.
- Completed applications for participation shall mean acceptance of the conditions laid down in this Regulation.