Adults Childrens's Competitive nature Dances Choirs / Songs Authentic Processed
Director: Mrs. Svetlana Rumenova
Jesolo is in the Veneto region of Italy. This coastal town is very popular with foreign tourists, especially Germans and Austrians, and also with the Italians and it is one of the longest beaches in Italy, stretching over 13 km. It has a wide range of hotels, shops and attractions next to the beach. It is also very close to Venice and its lagoon and many other interesting places in North-east Italy.
Beach , fun and many activities for groups - that we offer you in Jesolo. The favorable climate of June allows us to organize for our guests different attractions during the free time like sand sculptures competition, degustation of typical italian food, miss festival , discotheque, creative laboratories ect. Every year in Jesolo the Absolute Winner of Folklore is awarded. Sopravista is the only organizer in Italy to have the license for this event thanks to the stable and fruitful collaboration with EAFF /European Association of Folklore Festivals/. Participation is allowed only for groups or soloists in the folklore field.
Breakfast. Departure of the groups
To participate in the contest, the participants need accreditation, which is realized under the following conditions:
- Groups willing to participate in the World Cup of Folklore™ complete and sign application form.
- Collectives applying for participation must have obtained prestigious awards from other festivals, awards to be mentioned in the application.
- All participants are to make their own travel expenses to and from place of conducting, Italy and pay their stay. The Organizing Committee provides accommodation and cultural program (excursions) by agreement with the participants. A group delegation can include artists and their accompanying party. The number of artists and accompanying people is not limited.
- During the participation of the team in the World Cup of Folklore™, it may be invited by the organizers to take part in joint events – Official opening, Official closing, activities or others. The presence of invited teams in various events is required.
Contest system includes the following categories:
A) Folklore songs groups, authentic folklore (choirs and ensembles)
B) Folklore songs groups, modern arrangement of folklore music; - (choirs and ensembles)
C) Folklore dances groups, authentic folklore; (folklore dance groups, ensembles)
D) Folklore dances groups; modern choreography (folklore dance groups, ensembles)
E) Folklore mix ensembles - Authentic performances; (live vocal, instrumental and dance)
F) Folklore mix ensembles - Processed performances; (live vocal, instrumental and dance)
- By all categories there is also ranking of children and young people up to 18 years /in children's and youth groups can participate up to 30% of participants from different age/.
- By all categories there is ranking adults people up 18 years.
- The duration of the program should not exceed 10 minutes.
The absolute winner will receive voucher prize of 1000 euro and a diploma for the WINNER of WORLD CUP OF FOLKLORE.
- The jury consists of 3 people.
- The organizers have right to offer additional cash prizes.
- First awards in the relevant categories and a diploma for the World Cup of Folklore™ for the relevant category. The champions obtain golden medals, and for the second and third place – silver and bronze medals. At jury’s decision in the single categories could be given additional golden, silver and bronze medals with the relevant diplomas.
- The jury awards the best performances with a free of charge shooting and producing of a free video clip.
- All of the participants are granted with deeds for laureates, diplomas and object – awards. The awards are granted on a ceremony during World Cup of Folklore™- Jesolo 2023, Italy
- All award winners get a free of charge copy of the TV product, which consists of their performances, and has been broadcasted in Italy or in Europe.
World Cup of Folklore™ categories are consistent with the categories of the World ranking list of folklore. Collected points standings with odds for a World Cup of Folklore™.
Points valid for World ranking list of folklore.
|Championship||Odds||Points for participation||
Points by Category
Points by Grand Prix
World Cup of Folklore™
3. 105Next - 6т
Unambiguous text: The collectives or presenting organizations, if approved by the jury to participate in the World Cup of Folklore™, give the organizers the right to be recorded on video and audio, arranged in a program, presenting the fest and broadcasted by a TV channel or in some other way, for which a contract agreement will be signed.
4 HB (4 Half Board - italian breakfast and dinner)
185 Euro per person - 4 HB in hotel **
199 Euro per person - 4 HB in hotel *** basic
240 Euro per person - 4 HB in hotel *** comfort
199 Euro per person - 4 HB in hotel **
230 Euro per person - 4 HB in hotel *** basic
260 Euro per person - 4 HB in hotel *** comfort
Participation fee includes:
- 4 days accommodation in 3 or 4-bed rooms, private bathroom with a shower and hot water
- 4 days half board (italian breakfast and dinner 1st course, 2nd course, dessert and water)
- Support our staff during the festival
- Festival participation fee
Participation fee doesn not include:
- Personal expenses
- Facultative tours (tour of Venice, Verona, Padua, Trento, Castle of Bled in Slovenia, Austria)
- Transport, parking, insurance
- Transport from airports: Milan, - 353 km, Bergamo - 270 km, Venice - 32 km, Treviso - 41 km, Bologna - 196km
*** Invitation letter will be provided if needed.
Except the participation application you have to send a creative biography of the group and some colour photos sent by e-mail.
Until 20th of May 2023 each group should send the list of participants, name/surname, sex, date of birth and passport number.