Tzarevo - Kiten Bulgaria
Adults Childrens's Competitive nature Dances Choirs / Songs Orchestras Habits Authentic Processed Styled
Director: Kaloyan NIkolov
The number of groups-participants in the festival is not limited, but the number of participants from a country is limited (only 3 groups from each country).
Every group has the right to participate.
Children's ensembles (2/3 of the participants must be 18 years old or younger), Adults' ensembles (2/3 of the participants must be older than 18 year old).
Each group should consist of most 50 members including dancers, managers and musicians.
Ensembles and Choral groups should prepare at least 10 minutes with orchestra or recordings on CD/Flash memory.
Groups should send us short CV in English and 2-3 photos.
Groups should bring a flag of the country.
Ensembles should have arranged own transport for arrival and departure.
For the groups arriving by plane, the organizing committee can organize transfers from and to the airport.
(for participants and accompanying persons)
- 3 HB - 3 nights, 18 - 21 June 2020
- 78 Euro per person - Accommodation in 2*/3* Hotel in Kiten
90 Euro per person - Accommodation in 2*/3* Hotel in Tsarevo
5 HB - 5 nights, 17 - 22 June 2020
125 Euro per person - Accommodation in 2*/3* Hotel in Kiten
145 Euro per person - Accommodation in 2*/3* Hotel inTsarevo
NOTE: In a group of 26 people - 1 person is free of charge (25+1)
Participation fee includes:
- 3 or 5 nights in a standard triple / quadruple room
- 3 or 5 breakfasts, dinners - HB (half board accommodation)
- 2 double rooms per group of 26 people are guaranteed
- Official opening and closing ceremonies with a gala concert - participation with duration of 5 -10 minutes in each
- 1 or 2 performances with duration of 10 minutes in the competition program
- LIVE TV broadcast in Internet of all concerts
- Souvenir and gift for each group
- Certificates for participation
- Information materials about the festival
- Advertising of the festival (press conference, radio and tv channels, posters)
- Professional stage where concert performances take place, size: 10x8 meters
- Professional sound equipment: (2 coacsial speakers, 2 monitor speakers, 12 wi-fi microphones…)
- Professional vodeo equipment: (4 video cammeras, 8 channel mixer, lights .....)
- Professional TV light equipment
During their participation in the festival, the groups could be invited by the organizers to take part in joint events - official opening, official closing, parade, cocktail and others.
Participation fee does not include:
Transport from and to the Airport
Transport and guidе for the optional excursions
Air Conditioner (if needed) - 5 Euro per day per room
* Supplement for lunch - 4 Еuro per day per person
Supplement for double room - 5 Еuro per day per person
Supplement for single room - 10 Еuro per day per person
Additional day 25 or 30 Euro per day per person
Regulations for participation in the contest:
If the group does not wish to participate in the competition program, participation is possible and the group will receive a certificate of participation.
Categories of the competition:
- Folklore songs;
- Folklore dances;
- Urban songs and romances;
- Individual performers;
- Adults and children up to 18 years - in all categories.
International Folklore Festival "Euro Folk - Black Sea" is held in 5 days and 3 evening concerts. Main task of the organizers is to ensure the creative groups an access to the stage, to gather them in a competition program aimed at defining the best ones and to popularize the award winners of the festival by broadcasting their art in the European TV channels as well as repeatedly on Internet television "EuroFolkTV". Contest follows the rules of World Rank List System.
Conditions for accreditation of participants:
Those who wish to take part in the Festival must submit application forms, by which they formally agree with the conditions laid by these Regulations.
Participants should send demo records of not less than two performances. After the submission of an application, participants should send annotation and promo-materials such as photos.
In case the requests for participation for one competition day exceed the permissible, the jury makes a preliminary selection based on the given records and informs in written form all candidates in which day they will perform.
Participation in a second category is paid additionally - 100 Euro per group.
- Grand Prix “Orpheus” and a Diploma.
- First awards and a diploma in each category.
- The jury evaluates the participants in accordance with the regulations, set by the organizing committee before the opening of the festival and announced to the contestants on the opening day.
- The jury can award the best performances with a free of charge shooting and producing of a video clip.
- All award winners receive a Honorary sign of "Euro Folk" and laureates titles. The awards are granted during the ceremonies of "Euro Folk" Musical Feasts - The world is television.
In the opinion of the jury and the producers, the best performers and artistic leaders may be honoured with a Diploma for obtaining the rank Maestro or Maestro Academician. The diplomas shall be awarded by the Ministry of Culture of the relevant country.
Participants can order а DVD with full recordings of their performances and video clips with additional payment. These products will be with the rights of broadcasting in the respective country.
Participants do not get paid for their performances.
Registration of the participants:
The registration is made on the basis of an application form for participation submitted by the group. After confirming the application form by the organizers, an advanced payment should be made.