Tsarevo - Kiten Bulgaria
Adults Childrens's Competitive nature Dances Choirs / Songs Orchestras Habits Authentic Processed Styled
Director: Kaloyan NIkolov
Kiten (Wikipedia) - Primorsko (Bulgarian: Приморско) is a town and seaside resort in southeastern Bulgaria, part of Burgas Province. A well-known resort on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast, it is located on a gore 52 km south of Burgas and has a beach strip of about 1 km². The average temperature is 27°C in July, often reaching 30-33°C and making Primorsko a favourable place for tourism. The rivers Ropotamo and Dyavolska reka run close to the town, and the Snake Island reserve is also nearby.
Euro Folk Academy, Event Vacation, European Association of Folklore Festivals - EAFF.
Hosts of the festival are the towns of Tsarevo and Kiten, Burgas region, Bulgaria.
The number of groups-participants in the festival is not limited, but the number of participants from a country is limited (only 3 groups from each country).
Every group has the right to participate.
Children's ensembles (2/3 of the participants must be 18 years old or younger), Adults' ensembles (2/3 of the participants must be older than 18 year old).
Each group should consist of most 52 members including dancers, managers and musicians.
Ensembles and Choral groups should prepare at least 10 minutes with orchestra or recordings on CD/ Flash memory.
Groups should send us short CV in English and 2-3 photos.
Groups should bring a flag of the country.
Ensembles should have arranged own transport for arrival and departure.
For the groups arriving by plane, the organizing committee can organize transfers from and to the airport.
(for participants and accompanying persons)
- 87 Euro per person for 3 nights half board (2 meals per day) 23 - 26 June 2022
116 Euro per person for 4 nights half board (2 meals per day) 22 - 26 June 2022
145 Euro per person for 5 nights half board (2 meals per day) 22 - 27 June 2022
NOTE: In a group of 26 people - 1 person is free of charge (25+1).
Participation fee includes:
- 3, 4 or 5 nights in a standard triple/ quadruple room in 2/3* Hotel in Kiten
- 3, 4 or 5 breakfasts, dinners - HB (half board accommodation)
- 2 double rooms per group of 26 people are guaranteed
- Official opening and closing ceremonies with a gala concert - participation in each of ceremonies with duration of 5 -10 minutes
- 1 or 2 performances with duration of 10 minutes in the competition program
- LIVE TV broadcast оn Internet of all concerts at tv.eurofolk.com
- Souvenir and gift for each group
- Certificates for participation
- Information materials about the festival
- Advertising of the festival (press conference, radio and tv channels, posters)
- Professional stage where concert performances take place, size: 10x8 meters
- Professional sound equipment: (2 coacsial speakers, 2 monitor speakers, 12 wi-fi microphones…)
- Professional vodeo equipment: (4 video cammeras, 8 channel mixer, lights .....)
- Professional TV light equipment
During their participation in the festival, the groups could be invited by the organizers to take part in joint events - official opening, official closing, parade, cocktail and others.
Participation fee does not include:
Transport from and to the Airport
Transport and guidе for the optional excursions
International health insurance
Air Conditioner (if needed) - 5 Euro per day per room
* Supplement for lunch - 4 Еuro per day per person
Supplement for double room - 5 Еuro per day per person
Supplement for single room - 10 Еuro per day per person
Supplement for 4* hotel - 10 Еuro per day per person
Additional day 29 Euro per day per person
Participation in a second category is paid additionally - 100 Euro per group.
Regulations for participation in the contest:
If the group does not wish to participate in the competition program, participation is possible and the group will receive a certificate of participation.
Categories of the competition:
- Folklore songs;
- Folklore dances;
- Urban songs and romances;
- Individual performers.
- Adults and children up to 18 years - in all categories
Conditions for accreditation of participants:
Those who wish to take part in the Festival must submit application forms, by which they formally agree with the conditions laid by these Regulations.
Participants should send demo records of not less than two performances. After the submission of an application, participants should send annotation and promo-materials such as photos.
In case the requests for participation for one competition day exceed the permissible, the jury makes a preliminary selection based on the given records and informs in written form all candidates in which day they will perform.
The jury is international and consists of 3 people.
- Grand Prix "Orpheus" and a Diploma.
- First awards and a diploma in each category.
- The jury evaluates the participants in accordance with the regulations.
- The jury can award the best performances with a free of charge shooting and producing of a video clip.
- All award winners receive a Honorary sign of "Euro Folk" and laureates titles.
In the opinion of the jury and the producers, the best performers and artistic leaders may be honoured with a Diploma for obtaining the rank Maestro or Maestro Academician. The diplomas shall be awarded by the Ministry of Culture of the relevant country.
Participants do not get paid for their performances.
Registration of the participants:
The registration is made on the basis of an application form for participation submitted by the group. After confirming the application form by the organizers, an advanced payment should be made.
The cost of the transportation will be covered by the group and will be additionally agreed according to the number of travelers.