Tzarevo - Kiten Bulgaria
Adults Childrens's Competitive nature Dances Choirs / Songs Orchestras Habits Authentic Processed Styled
Director: Kaloyan NIkolov
Location: Tsarevo (Bulgarian: Царево, also transliterated Carevo or Tzarevo) is a town and seaside resort in southeastern Bulgaria, an administrative centre of the homonymous Municipality of Tsarevo in Burgas Province. In the past, it was known as Vasiliko (Greek: Βασιλικόν) and Michurin (Bulgarian: Мичурин). It lies on a cove 70 km southeast of Burgas, on the southern Bulgarian Black Sea Coast at the eastern foot of Strandzha mountain, at a few kilometers from Strandzha Nature Park.
Kiten (Wikipedia) - Primorsko (Bulgarian: Приморско) is a town and seaside resort in southeastern Bulgaria, part of Burgas Province. A well-known resort on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast, it is located on a gore 52 km south of Burgas and has a beach strip of about 1 km². The average temperature is 27°C in July, often reaching 30-33°C and making Primorsko a favourable place for tourism. The rivers Ropotamo and Dyavolska reka run close to the town, and the Snake Island reserve is also nearby.
The festival has an excellent quality certificate, issued by EAFF
The “Euro Folk” Black Sea Fest is held within the scope of “Euro Folk” Musical Feasts - The world is television, which is in different European cities and countries during the whole year. Musical Feasts “Euro Folk” comprise thirty five musical festivals.
Main event of the Musical Feasts “Euro Folk” is Festival №1 in Europe of the traditional folk arts – Stara Planina Fest “Balkan Folk”. Every year in the Festival participate from 9 000 to 15 000 musicians, singers and dancers.
Typical feature of Musical Feasts “Euro Folk” is, that all performances are recorded with professional audio and television technics and the best of them will be repeatedly broadcasted by 20 cable televisions in Bulgaria, the satelite and national televisions "Travel TV" and "Rodina TV", as well as by the World Wide Internet television "EuroFolk TV". All this activities realize the main purpose of Musical Feasts “Euro Folk” – The world is television to make the traditional folk arts popular through the mass media.
The fest program includes competitions in the following categories:
- folk songs;
- folk dances;
- folk ensembles;
- folk customs;
- popular and variety songs;
- individual performers;
- old-town songs and romances;
2 day – Breakfast, facultative tour with attendance of professional local guides. Leisure, Dinner, Performance - Tsarevo, Overnight.
3 day – Breakfast, facultative tour with attendance of professional local guides. Leisure, Dinner, Performance - Kiten, Overnight.
4 day – Breakfast, facultative tour with attendance of professional local guides. Leisure, Dinner, Performance - Kiten. Receiving of certificates. Overnight.
6 day – Breakfast, abandonment hotels at 12 h.
The “Euro Folk" Black Sea Fest is held within the scope of Musical Feasts "Euro Folk". Main task of the organizers is to ensure the creative groups an access to the stage, to gather them in a concourse programme aimed at defining the best ones and to popularize the award winners of the fest by broadcasting their art in the European TV channels as well as repeatedly on Internet television "EuroFolkTV".
The “Euro Folk” Black Sea Fest is organized by Euro Folk Academy, Municipality of Primorsko and other organizations within the scope of Musical Feasts "Euro Folk"
To enter the participants must be accredited, which is realized under the following conditions:
- Those who wish to take part in the Festival must fill-in application forms, by which they formally agree with the conditions laid by these Regulations.
- It is desirable that the participants should send at the above-mentioned address of Euro Folk Academy the latest album of the artist /band/ or demo record of not less than two songs. Further to this it is recommended that the application form should be accompanied with annotation and promo-materials such as photos. All sent materials are not subject of return.
- In case the request for participation exceed the necessary entries for the competition day, the jury makes a preliminary selection based on the given records and informs in written form all candidates for which day they qualify.
- The jury will have the right to ask for partial performance and to interrupt it, if it exceeds the prescribed time limits.
- Participants, however, must be prepared, if requested, to perform the program in its entirety.
- The program must not exceed 10 minutes.
- Participants can order against payment on DVD the full recordings of their performances and video clips. These products will be with the right of broadcasting in the respective country.
- The Music programme is live or on CD, Flash. The order of sound-check and performances for each day is decided by the organizers.
- Participants do not get paid for their performance.
- The jury is international and consists of 3 persons.
- Individual performers and duets pays participation fee 25 Euro.
- For second category pays participation fee 100 Euro.
- All categories related with categoties of World Association of Folkllore Festivals - WAFF and point of participation is valid for World Rank List of Folklore of RFS - 150. - http://waff.org/page/ranking-system
- The groups can participate without competition program by their wish. Then the group will recieve a diplom for partisipation.
- Grand-Prix “Orpheus” and a diploma. The award is decided by the jury in accordance with the procedures, set by the members before the opening of the festival and announced to the entrants on the opening day.
- First awards and a diploma in each category. The awards are decided by the jury in accordance with the procedures, set by the members before the opening of the festival and announced to the entrants on the opening day.
- The jury awards the best performances with a free of charge shooting and producing of a free video clip.
- All award winners are granted with a Honorary sign and deeds as laureates of "Euro Folk". The awards are granted on ceremonies.
- In the opinion of the jury and the producers the best performers and artistic leaders shall be honoured with a Diploma for obtaining the rank Maestro or Maestro Academic.
- All award winners get free of charge a copy of the TV product, which consists their performances, and has been broadcasted in Bulgaria or in Europe and by Internet television "EuroFolkTV".
Registration of the participants
The registration is made on the basis of an application form for participation by the collective. After confirming the application form, an advanced payment should be made.
REGISTRATION FEE (for participants and accompanying persons)
Registration fee include:
- 3 / 5 nights in a standard triple/quadruple room
- 3 / 5 breakfasts, dinners - HB
- Official opening with a gala concert - 5 - 10 minutes for each
- 2/3 public appearance with 10 minutes duration in the competition program
- LIVE TV broadcast on the Internet of all concerts
- One category participation
- Certificates for participation
- Information materials about the festival
During their participation in the Fest, the group could be invited by the organizers to take part in the common events - official opening, official closing, parade, cocktail or others.
Registration fee not include:
- transport from and to airport
- transport and guidе for excursions
- international insurance
- Applaynig for second category pays and aditional participation fee 100 Euro
- Supplement for lunch – 4 euro per day per person.
- Air Conditioner /if need/
Supplement for double room – 5 euro per day per person.
Supplement for single room – 10 euro per day per person.
Additional day - 25 Euro per person.
A 20% advance payment of the total amount for lodging or board and lodging (calculated on the chosen by the group prices) should be deposited /in EURO/
For example, for a group of 21 people who would stay at a three-star hotel, boarding and lodging for 5 days the amount comes out to: 20 (+ 1 free) x 125 EURO = 2500 EURO. The deposit is 2500 x 0.2 = 500 EURO. This amount should be deposited on the appointed account. The discounts will be substracted by the final payment that will be made at the arrival day.
The sender covers all bank taxes.
All filled in and signed applications will mean acceptance of the terms laid by the present regulations.
Unambiguous text: The artists or presenting organizations, if approved by the jury to participate in the Fest, step back to the organizers the right to be recorded on video and audio, arranged in a program, presenting the fest and broadcasted by a TV channel or some other way, for which a contractual agreement will be signed.
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.