Primorsko - Kiten Bulgaria
Adults Childrens's Competitive nature Dances Choirs / Songs Orchestras Habits Authentic Processed Styled
Director: Mr. Kaloyan Nikolov
Location: Primorsko - Kiten (Wikipedia) - Primorsko (Bulgarian: Приморско) is a town and seaside resort in southeastern Bulgaria, part of Burgas Province. A well-known resort on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast, it is located on a gore 52 km south of Burgas and has a beach strip of about 1 km². The average temperature is 27°C in July, often reaching 30-33°C and making Primorsko a favourable place for tourism. The rivers Ropotamo and Dyavolska reka run close to the town, and the Snake Island reserve is also nearby.
LIVE TV broadcast on the INTERNET of all concerts
The fest program includes competitions in the following categories:
- folk songs;
- folk dances;
- folk ensembles;
- folk customs;
- popular and variety songs;
- individual performers;
- old-drawing songs and romances;
2 day – Breakfast, facultative tour with attendance of professional local guides. lunch, Leisure, Dinner, Performance, Overnight.
3 day – Breakfast, facultative tour with attendance of professional local guides. lunch, Leisure, Dinner, Performance, Overnight.
4 day – Breakfast, facultative tour with attendance of professional local guides. lunch, Leisure, Dinner, Performance, Overnight.
6 day – Breakfast, abandonment hotels at 12 h.
The “Euro Folk" Black Sea Fest is held for the fifth time within the scope of 5 performing days and evening concerts. Main task of the organizers is to ensure the creative groups an access to the stage, to gather them in a concourse programme aimed at defining the best ones and to popularize the award winners of the fest by broadcasting their art in the European TV channels as well as repeatedly on Internet television "EuroFolkTV".
- The “Euro Folk” Black Sea Fest is organized by Euro Folk Academy, Municipality of Primorsko and other organizations within the scope of Musical Feasts "Euro Folk"
- To enter the participants must be accredited, which is realized under the following conditions:
- Those who wish to take part in the Festival must fill-in application forms, by which they formally agree with the conditions laid by these Regulations.
- It is desirable that the participants should send at the above-mentioned address of Euro Folk Academy the latest album of the artist /band/ or demo record of not less than two songs. Further to this it is recommended that the application form should be accompanied with annotation and promo-materials such as photos. All sent materials are not subject of return.
- In case the request for participation exceed the necessary entries for the concourse day, the jury makes a preliminary selection based on the given records and informs in written form all candidates for which day they qualify.
- All categories related with categoties of World Association of Folkllore Festivals - WAFF and piont of participation is valid for World Rank List of Folklore of RFS - 150. - http://waff.org/page/ranking-system
- Grand-Prix “Orpheus” and a diploma. The award is decided by the jury in accordance with the procedures, set by the members before the opening of the festival and announced to the entrants on the opening day.
- First awards and a diploma in each category. The awards are decided by the jury in accordance with the procedures, set by the members before the opening of the festival and announced to the entrants on the opening day.
- The jury awards the best performances with a free of charge shooting and producing of a free video clip.
- All award winners are granted with a Honorary sign and deeds as laureates of "Euro Folk". The awards are granted on ceremonies during "Euro Folk" Musical Feasts - The world is television.
- In the opinion of the jury and the producers the best performers and artistic leaders shall be honoured with a Diploma for obtaining the rank Maestro or Maestro Academic.
All award winners get free of charge a copy of the TV product, which consists their performances, and has been broadcasted in Bulgaria or in Europe and by Internet television "EuroFolkTV".
Participants can order against payment on compact disc, videocassette or DVD the full recordings of their performances and video clips. These products will be with the right of broadcasting in the respective country.
The Music programme is live or CD, Flash. The order of sound-check and performances for each day is decided by the organizers.
Participants do not get paid for their performance.
The jury is international and consists of 3 persons.
Registration of the participants
The registration is made on the basis of an application form for participation by the collective. After confirming the application form, an advanced payment should be made.
(for participants and accompanying persons)
The Registration fee include:
- 5/10 nights, breakfasts, lunches, dinners in a standard double /triple room in a 3 / 2 stars hotel
- 2/4 public appearances of 20 minutes for the competition program
- LIVE TV broadcast on the Internet of all concerts
- Winners obtain "GRAND PRIX", First award in the relevant category and diplomas of laureates.
- Certificate for participation.
- The distinguished by the jury artists and artistic leaders are awarded a Diploma of Maestro or Maestro Academic through the Ministry of Culture of the relevant country.
- Information materials about the festival
Registration fee not include:
- transport from airport
- transport to stages
- transport and guidе for excursions
- international insurance
- Air Conditioner - 5 Euro per day per room
Supplement for double room – 5 Еuro per day per person.
Supplement for single room – 10 Еuro per day per person.