Adults Childrens's Competitive nature Dances Choirs / Songs Orchestras Habits Authentic Processed Styled
Director: Yuriy Spiridovich
- The World Association of Folklore Festivals - WAFF,
- The European Association of Folklore Festivals - EAFF,
- International center "Talants of the XXI century" (Bulgaria)
- Agency of Culture, Sports and Tourism "Colors of Europe" Wroclaw (Poland)
- To enter the contest the participants must be accredited, which is realized under the following conditions:Those who wish to take part in the Festival must fill-in application form.
- The collectives, who apply for participation, must have obtained prestigious awards from other festivals;
- All participants are to make their own travel arrangements to and from Poronin and pay their travel expenses. The Organizing Commitiee provides accomodation and cultural program (excursions) by аgreement with the participants.
- A group delegation can include artists and their accompanying party. The nomber of artists and accopanying people is not limited.
- During the participation of the team in the Championship, it may be invited by the organizers to take part in joint events – Official opening, Official closing, defile, accompanying concerts, cocktail, master class, or others. The presence of invited teams in various events is required.
- The application forms should be sent not later than 01.05.2021.
- Тhe participants pay the specified prices for participation in the World Cup of Folklore™”. The advanced payment is 10% from the total amount for the participation of the group.
Regulations of Contest:
B) Folklore songs groups, modern arrangement of folklore music; - (choirs and ensembles)
C) Folklore dances groups, authentic folklore; (folklore dance groups, ensembles)
D) Folklore dances groups; modern choreography (folklore dance groups, ensembles)
E) Folklore mix ensembles - Authentic performances; (live vocal, instrumental and dance)
F) Folklore mix ensembles - Processed performances; (live vocal, instrumental and dance)
G) Folklore Instrumental groups; folklore music (ensembles and orchestras)
H ) Folklore customs groups ; replica (folklore groups, ensembles)
*1 by all categories there is also ranking of children and young people up to 18 years. /in children's and youth groups can participate up to 30% of participants from different age /
*2 by all categories there is ranking adults people up 18 years.
Songs - up to 10 minutes
Dances - up to 10 minutes
Ensemble performances – up to 10 minutes
- Аbsolute Champion of Folklore for 2021 receives also a cash prize of 1,000 Euro.
- The champions are awarded gold medals, while second and third place - silver and bronze medals.
- Winners receive certificates for laureates and a diploma for World Champion of folklore for 2021 in the relevant category.
- In the separate categories may be given additional gold, silver and bronze medals with the relevant diplomas.
- All participants receive diplomas and object — prizes.
- The awards are announced at a ceremony during the World CUP of Folklore -Poronin 2021
Points for participation
Points by Category
Points by Grand Prix
World Cup of Folklore™
Next - 6т
Registration of the Participants:
- 5 days - 185 Euro per person
Participation fee includes:
- 5 days accommodation in 3 or 4-bed rooms , private bathroom with a shower and hot water
- 5 days half board /breakfast and lunch/
- Support our staff during the festival
- Championship accreditation
Participation fee not includes:
Unambiguous text: At approved by the jury participation in the Championship, the teams or the representing organizations give the organizers the right to be recorded on audio and video, arranged in a program, presenting the festival and broadcasted by a TV channel or otherwise, for which a contract is signed