Director: Milenko Andreski
- Festival is a non-competitive sample of traditional and modern dances, choral groups Brass bands, orchestras, modern dance group, majorette teams.
- Every Folklore, Choral group and majorette Teams has the right to participate. Children's ensembles (2/3 of the participants must be 16 or younger), Youth ensembles (2/3 of the participants must be 25 or younger), adult ensembles (1/3 of the participants must be older than 25).On the festival may participate folklore dance groups, modern dance groups, vocal groups, instrumental groups and soloists, as well as groups and performers from other art styles.
- The number of participants are limited (only 3 groups from each country),
- Each group should consist from 20 till 60 members including dancers, managers and musicians,
- Ensemble should have prepared program, 10-12 minutes each with orchestra or CD.
- To send us short CV and 2 – 3 photos of the group,
- To take a flag of the country,
- Ensembles should have there own transport for arrival and departure,
21.00. Welcome reception with leaders of the groups with welcome drinks
19.30 – 23.00 Festival parade and festival evening on the square
20.00 Second festival evening (optional)
21.00 – 00.00 Closing Ceremony of the festival – organizers wil give certificates and presents to the leaders of the groups, than exchange presents, and after that disco party with all participants,
- 99 euro per person for 3 half board (breakfast and dinner - open buffet)
- 129 euro per person for 4 half board (breakfast and dinner - open buffet)
On your request, You can continue your stay in Crikvenica. Price will be 31 Euro per day per person HB – price is special for the participants in festivals that we can provide.
- for 25 dancers – one gratis
Participation fee includes:
- Includes 3 * hotel accommodation on the basis of 3 or 4 nights with 2 meals (breakfast and dinner in hotels in hotels located by the sea in triple and quadruple rooms) in tourist settlements Adriatic hotels / uvala scot /www.jadran-hoteli.hr / uvalascott
- Certificate for attendance,
- souvenir and gift for each group,
- drinks during performance,
- Free parking
- advertising of the festival (press release,Social media promotion, posters and flayers)
After the festival finish organizers will send you link of the festival where you can take the photos and videos from the fetsival.
Participation fee does not include:
Insurance: Personal responsibility and health insurance are within the other obligations of the groups. First Aid and Medical Hospital will be available, medical services must be covered by the group.
Double rooms are an additional 5 euros per person per day
Single room additional 15 euros per person per day ....
At your request, the group that wants to be accommodated is in a 4 * hotel and we will inform you how much it costs.
Optional excursions are not included in the price
Tourist tax is additional paymant and it is 1,8 euro per person per day.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.