12 - 15 September 2020
Director: Aron Kovats
until 10 August 2020
Zaton Holiday Resort is located in the immediate vicinity of urban centers offering a wide range of cultural events and additional services that are not available in the resort. The Resort is located only 16 km north-west of Zadar, a town with an exceptional history and rich cultural heritage dating back 3,000 years. This is far enough to provide an oasis of peace and quiet, yet close enough to experience the beauty of summer nights in this Dalmatian town. 2 km from the Resort is the historical small town of Nin, rich in exceptionally valuable archaeological sites. Nin is also interesting for its medicinal mud – peloid – which is used for health purposes.
- Folklore groups, orchestras, majorettes, modern dance groups, choirs, music bands from all over the world
- The number of the participants are not limited
- No age limits
- 129 Euro per person
- Addition day can be booked for 40 euro/person/day
- Groups of 25 persons: One group leader free of charge!
Participation fee includes:
- Participation in the festival concerts
- Accommodation in 3* apartments or mobile homes at Zaton Holiday Resort – www.zaton.hr
- Diplomas, gifts
Participation fee does not include:
- Optional Programs (only recommendations, not arranged by the organizers)
- Tourist tax: not included in the prices and is paid 10,00 kn (approx. € 1,4) per person daily. Persons from 12 - 17 years pay 50% and children under 12 are free of charge.
Afternoon arrival at Zaton
Accommodation at apartments, meeting with group leaders
Free program – beach
Dinner – overnight
Free program – beach, boat trip
Sightseeing in Zadar – Church of Saint Donat, City Walls and Gates of Zadar,
Sea Organ, The Forum, Five Wells Square, The greeting to the Sun
Dinner, Performance at Zaton Holiday Resort
Optional program – boat trip to Kornati Islands
Beach, sightseeing in Nin
Dinner, Performance in Nin
Breakfast, departure of participants
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.
News About the Festival
View All News
18 October 2018
The Dance and Music Festival was organized for the fifth time in the Croatian towns Zaton and Nin from 8 to 11 September. Hungarian, Estonian, Bulgarian and Romanian folk dance ensembles, choirs and…