Director: Mr. Jovan Jonoski
With pleasure we INVITE you (Folk Groups, Choral Groups And Orchestras Majorette Teams), (Children, Youth And Adults Groups) to participate in International Festival Days In Paralia, 11 - 15 September 2023 Paralia, Greece.
Paralia, Greece - a mixture of rich history and modern life…
Paralia (Greek: Παραλία) is a tourist seaside village and a former municipality in the eastern part of the Pieria regional unit, Greece. Since the 2011 local government reform it is part of the municipality Katerini, of which it is a municipal unit. The seat of the municipality was in Kallithea. The 2011 census reported a population of 1,124 for the village of Paralia, and 6,803 for the municipal unit.
Conditions of the festival:
Folklore and modern dance groups from all over the world.
The number of the participants is limited.
No age limits.
Gifts and Diplomas for participation in the festival are provided by the organizer.
Organization of the performances of the participants and the parade.
In order to participate in this festival, every group needs to fill in an application form.
After receiving the application form and completion of advance payment, the organizer will send an official letter of invitation for participation at the Festival.
Obligations of the participants:
- Each group must consist of dancers, musicians, group managers and administration.
- To prepare a program with a duration from 10 to 12 minutes.
- You can perform with live music, CD or USB.
- You should have a flag and a sign with the name of the group for the Defile.
- Each group should bring at least 12 to 15 small gifts for exchange between the participating groups.
- The groups coming by bus should use their own transport all the time during the festival.
- If group needs visa, it is responsibility of the group to arrange it.
- Groups should submit rooming lists not later than one month before the start of the festival.
99 Euro per person for 3 nights half board (2 meals per day)
129 Euro per person for 4 nights half board (2 meals per day)
Hotel 4**** 48 Euro per person for 1 night
Accommodation in hotels in Paralia and Olympic Beach
Any banking costs that may be arise must be paid by the applicant.
Participation fee includes:
- 2 double rooms per group with no supplement to be paid (one for the leaders of the group and another for the drivers of the bus). The rest of the rooms are with 3 and 4 beds.
- Free parking for the bus
- On request, each group will have a person available to accompany them on their excursions.
- Certificates for participation.
Participation fee does not include:
- On request, a professional tour guide can be hired to accompany the group on their excursions, but the travel guide expenses will be covered by the group.
- Health insurance (First Aid and Medical Hospital will be available, medical services must be covered by the group)
- Greek tourist tax (1.5 euro per person per day)
Checking in the hotel, free time for individual activities
Dinner in the hotel
Breakfast in the hotel
Dinner in the hotel
Beach time or visiting Thessalonica or Katerini (optional)
Preparing activities for the festival
Second festival evening
Beach time or Visiting Meteori (very famous historical place in Greece)
Checking out of the hotels
*The organizer reserves the right of changes in the festival program.
Personal responsibility and health insurance are within the other obligations of the groups. First Aid and Medical Hospital will be available, medical services must be covered by the group.
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment