Director: Aron Kovats
Budapest is the capital city of Hungary. With a unique, youthful atmosphere, world-class classical music scene as well as a pulsating nightlife increasingly appreciated among European youth, and last but not least, an exceptional offer of natural thermal baths, Budapest is one of Europe's most delightful and enjoyable cities. Due to the exceedingly scenic setting, and its architecture it is nicknamed "Paris of the East". The local pronunciation can be approximated by "boo-dah-pesht". In 1987 Budapest was added to the UNESCO World Heritage List for the cultural and architectural significance of the Banks of the Danube, the Buda Castle Quarter and Andrássy Avenue.
- Folk dance groups, dance groups, majorettes, brass bands, orchestras, choirs.
- Number and age of participants are not limited.
- Number of seats is limited!
- 135 Euro per person: 3* Hotel (2-3 bedded rooms, supplement for single room is 15 euro/person/day)
- 169 Euro per person: 4* Hotel (3 bedded rooms, supplement for a single room is 23 euro/person/day)
Participation fee includes:
Meals: half board for the whole festival (2 meals/ day)
Diplomas and gifts
An official invitation
Participation fee does not include:
Optional programs (like sightseeing tour or boat trip)
- Tourist tax: 2 Euro/person/day, payment on the spot
22 July 2022: Arriving at the hotel or hostel, meeting with the organizers, reviewing the next day’s programs, dinner, overnight.
23 July 2022: Breakfast in the hotel. Optional program - tour guide around Budapest - a 4 hour sightseeing tour with a professional tour guide in the group’s own language: Visit of the Castle Hill - Matthias Church and Fisherman's Bastion - Citadella - Basilica - Andrássy Street - Square of Heroes. Performance, dinner.
Afternoon performance, dinner, evening-life in Budapest.
- 4 hours sightseeing tour on the group’s bus with a professional tour guide in the group’s own language: Visit of the Castle Hill - Matthias Church and Fisherman's Bastion - Citadella - Basilica - Andrássy Street - Square of Heroes
- Boat trip on the Danube