Director: Mrs. Svetlana Rumenova
Tourism in Riccione is massive, including mostly young people attracted by its great nightlife. The all adriatic coast in Emilia Romagna is called Riviera Romagnola and it is plenty of discos. Riccione also attracts families with children, thanks to its theme parks, hotels organize baby sitting for kids all day in the hotel and on the beach.
The scores of hotels on the Riviera, one next to the other, determine the large amount of tourists flowing there in summer. The main streets of Riccione, viale Dante and viale Ceccarini have numerous night spots, bars, and hotels, in the night and they are the best place for shopping and eating during the day. The seafront is a long boulevard, shaped by a road and an equally developed bicycle lane, that reaches up to the town's end going along the sea.
Conditions of the festival:
- The International folk and modern art festival is a non - competitive festival.
- In the festival can take part folklore dance and song groups, vocal groups, instrumental groups, as well as groups from other art styles - majorettes, jazz, hip hop, classic ballet ect...
- There is no age limit.
- Number of participating groups is limited.
- Organizers provide invitation letters for sponsor or for obtaining VISA for Italy.
- For participation in the festival the group should fill and send to us the application form, artistic profile and some photos of the group.
- The ensembles can use live music or music on CD. Each ensemble must present a program not longer than 10 minutes.
- All groups are invited to send their music at least 2 weeks before festival!
- Each participating group will receive a Honorary Diploma of Festival Participant, valuable souvenir and a plaque and will be invited to participate in:
- Within the framework of the Festival each ensemble is expected to be ready to take part in:
- Opening parade in the streets of the city.
- 165 Euro per person - accommodation in Hotel*** basic – www.hotelsanmarinoriccione.com, www.hotelchristian.com
- 4 days accommodation accommodation in 3 or 4-bed rooms, private bathroom with a shower and hot water, television
- 4 days full board - breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Free parking for participants' vehicles
- Support our hostess during the festival
- Festival participation fee
- *Supplement for double room: 5 euro per person per day.
- *Supplement for single room: 15 euro per person per day.
- 175 Euro per person - accommodation in Hotel*** comfort - http://www.hotelstrandriccione.com/, http://www.hotelfedora.it/,
- 190 euro per person - accommodation in Hotel**** - , www.hotelfeldbergriccione.com
- 4 days accommodation in 2, 3 or 4-bed comfort rooms, TV, private bathroom with a shower and hot water
- 4 days full board /rich italian breakfast on buffet, lunch and dinner with rich buffet with vegetables, 1st course, 2nd course, desert and water/
- Swimming pool
- Support our staff during the festival
- Festival participation fee
- *Supplement for double room: 5 euro per day per person.
- *Supplement for single room: 15 euro per day per person.
For groups of 25 participants, 26th is serviced free of charge, for the groups with over 40 participants, 41st, 42nd and 43rd are serviced free of charge.
Upon request organizers can arrange bus transfers from airports to the hotel for additional fee.
Participation fee does not include:
- Tourist tax: EUR 2 per person and night in hotel*** and EUR 3 per person and night in hotel****
- Additional day in some of the hotels: 30 euro per person in hotel***, 35 euro per person in hotel***, 40 euro per person in hotel****
- Optional tours
- Transport, insurance...
Program of the festival:
17.09.2020: Arrival at the hotel, room accommodation and technical conference with the directors of the groups. Lunch. Dinner.
18.09.2020: Breakfast. Parade of all participating groups. Meeting with the Mayor. Lunch. Free time. Possibility for excursions. Dinner. Disco evening
19.09.2020: Breakfast. Possibility for excursions. Lunch. 17.00 Concert. Dinner.
20.09.2020: Breakfast. Possibility for excursions. 17.00 Gala Concert for the participants. Awards. Dinner.
21.09.2020: Breakfast. Departure.
* The organizer reserves the right for any changes in the program, and the participants will be informed on time.
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.
As a next step, the group should pay an amount of 30% of the overall cost to the Organizers of the festival.