Director: Mr. Dragan Petkovich
Location: Rome (Wikipedia)
Rome is a city and special comune (named Roma Capitale) in Italy. Rome is the capital of Italy and of the Lazio region.
Rome's history spans more than two and a half thousand years. While Roman mythology dates the founding of Rome at only around 753 BC, the site has been inhabited for much longer, making it one of the oldest continuously occupied sites in Europe.
Rome has the status of a global city. Rome ranked in 2014 as the 14th-most-visited city in the world, 3rd most visited in the European Union, and the most popular tourist attraction in Italy. Its historic centre is listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. Monuments and museums such as the Vatican Museums and the Colosseum are among the world's most visited tourist destinations with both locations receiving millions of tourists a year.
- 109 Euro per person - accommodation at hotels with 3/4* in Rome or its vicinity, such as the Hotel Villa Maria *** www.villamariaparkhotel.it, Hotel Torre di Pratolungo *** , Hotel L' Oasi Fiumicino ***, Hotel il Ruspante ***, Euro hotel ****, Hotel Le Meridienne ****… in 1/3 and 1/4 rooms on the basis of 3 nights with breakfast (supplement for 1/2 room starts at 5 Euro per person per night)
- 125 Euro per person - accommodation at Hotel Capital Inn **** is : in 1/3 or 1/4 rooms (supplement for 1/2 rooms is 5 Euro per person per night)
Participation fee includes:
3 nights with breakfast
Free place on every 25-th member
Participation fee does not include:
- the possibility of a surcharge for dinner at the hotel (depending on the hotel the charge varies from 8 € - 12 €) and in the city of Rome (depending on the menu and the restaurant, from 10 Euro - 15 Euro)
- Optional excursions: Tour of Rome: 5 Euro, Tivoli with a ticket for the Villa d'Este: 15 Euro adults, 10 € children up to 18 years of age, the Vatican with a ticket and reservation for entry: 30 Euro adults, 20 Euro children from 6 to 18 years of age, 10 Euro children up to 5 years of age, Naples: 22 Euro adults, 17 Euro children up to 18 years of age
- mandatory tax for Rome and the vicinity (introduced on January 01, 2011 to be paid at the hotel reception desk) - for accommodations at hotels with 2 and 3 *: 1-4 Euro per night, per person, and stay in hotels with 4 *: 4-6 Euro per night, per person
Note: all ensembles must provide their own music, orchestra or a CD with music. Each ensemble is obligated to prepare a performance 10 - 15 minutes in duration.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.