Director: Dragan Petkovich
04.06. - Upon arrival in Rome, participants will be taken to their respective hotels. In the afternoon there is the possibility of a sightseeing tour of Rome: Termini Train Station, the Church of St. Peter in Chains (Michelangelo's statue of Moses), the Roman Forum, the Colosseum, Piazza Venezia, Palazzo Venezia, the Pantheon, the Trevi Fountain, the Spanish Steps... Leisure time for individual activities. Return to the hotel. Optional: the possibility of going to one of the Disco clubs in Rome. Overnight stay.
05.06. - Breakfast. After breakfast, leisure time in Rome for individual facilities or the possibility of organizing a trip to Naples, the biggest city in southern Italy and the seat of the Campania region. Upon arrival, a panoramic tour of Naples: the medieval Castel Nuovo, the Royal Palace, the Galleria Umberto I, the Toledo shopping street, tourist port, leisure time... Return to Rome. Leisure time. Alternatively, for those interested, we will organize an optional tour of the Vatican, the smallest country in the world but certainly one of its most powerful. Tour of the Vatican Palace, the Sistine Chapel with frescoes by Michelangelo, Botticelli and other great painters, the St. Peter’s Basilica. After the tour, free time for walking around and individual activities. Overnight stay.
06.06. – Breakfast. Festival activities. Preparations for the show. Sound check. Performances by Folk ensambles. Awarding of diplomas. After the Festival, we will organize a facultative Mutually friendly night, a final party for all participants of the Festival. Overnight stay.
- 109 Euro per person - Accommodations at hotels with 3/4* in Rome or its vicinity, such as the Hotel Villa Maria *** www.villamariaparkhotel.it, Hotel Torre di Pratolungo *** , Hotel il Ruspante ***, Euro hotel Roma Nord ****, Hotel Le Meridienne ****… in 1/3 and 1/4 rooms on the basis of 3 nights with breakfast (supplement for 1/2 room starts at 5 € per person per night);
- 115 Euro per person - Accommodation at Hotel Palacavicchi *** in 1/3 or 1/4 rooms (supplement for 1/2 rooms is 5 € per person per night).
Participation fee includes:
Free place on every 25 th member
Participation fee does not include:
- The possibility of a surcharge for dinner at the hotel (depending on the hotel the charge varies from 8 € - 12 €) and in the city of Rome (depending on the menu and the restaurant, from 10 € - 15 €)
- Optional excursions: Tour of Rome: 5 €, Tivoli with a ticket for the Villa d'Este: 15 € adults, 10 € children up to 18 years of age, the Vatican with a ticket and reservation for entry: 30 € adults, 20 € children from 6 to 18 years of age, 10 € children up to 5 years of age, Naples: 22 € adults, 17 € children up to 18 years of age
- Mandatory tax for Rome and the vicinity (introduced on January 01, 2011 to be paid at the hotel reception desk) - for accommodation at hotels with 2 and 3 *: 1 - 4 € per night, per person, and stay in hotels with 4 *: 4 - 6 € per night, per person
All excursions shall be booked up to 14 days before the start of the festival. Organizing Committee can not guarantee the realization of Excursions, ordered after the time-limit or during the festival
Note: all ensembles must provide their own music, orchestra or a CD with music. Each ensemble is obligated to prepare a performance 10 - 15 minutes in duration.
SEATS ARE LIMITED!
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.