Director: Mr. Kakhaber Markoishvili.
Goal of the Festival:
International Festivals organized by the Georgian Union of Choreographers aim to promote popularization of choreographic and other fields of art of the peoples of the world and to unite amateur and professional artists from many different countries.
Our mission is to create the creative space for those who enjoy new impressions and travel and to get wider audiences acquainted with high level, diverse fields of folklore arts (and not only) and to promote dialogue and friendship between different cultures in the marvelous and renown with hospitality - Georgia.
Festival Concerts will be held at the venues in the Ancient Capital of Georgia Mtskheta and beautiful cities of Kakheti Region – Kvareli and Telavi.
International Festival Rhythms of Fall– is the mix of amazing impressions gained from fiery performances of dancers, multi-genre musicians, painting arts and many more. All this backed with sightseeing tours to the beautiful and interesting locations of Eastern Georgia.
- Stage performance from each participant must not exceed 6-8 minutes.
- Organization of exhibitions and different non-stage performances is unlimited per agreement.
- Festival participation is admissible both with live music or phonogram.
- Along with the Festival Application, participants submit their brief artistic biography.
- Festival participants will receive Festival Participant Diplomas and memorable prizes.
- 320 Euro per person – 7 Days/6 Nights - (2 (limited number), 3 and 4-bed rooms); full board meal; airport transfers and provision of transportation throughout the Festival (Festival activity related); 2 free excursions in Old Tbilisi and Mtskheta. Fee for further offered tours varies from EURO 10 to EURO 20 per person.
- 370 Euro per person – 7 Days/6 Nights - (2 and 3-bed rooms); full board meal; airport transfers and provision of transportation throughout the Festival (Festival activity related); 2 free excursions in Old Tbilisi and Mtskheta. Fee for further offered tours varies from EURO 10 to EURO 20 per person.
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.