Prague Czech Republic
Director: Mr. Dragan Petkovich
07.07 - 10.07.2022
Program of the festival:
Arival of Ensembles at Hotel, room accommodation, and facultative tour of Prague with attendance of professional local guides: walk through main avenue Vaclav…, National museum, then Staromestke namesti (main town square) and view on famous astronomical watch-Orloj. Departure to a famous Prague ghetto-Jew square and visit to Staronov Synagogue. Then departure to Vltava and tour of Carl’s bridge, the Old tower and monument to Carl the IV, National divaldo (theater) and then return to hotel. Diner. Facultative departure to some of the discotheques for social activities and entertainment. Return to hotel. Overnight stay.
After breakfast facultative whole day tour to Carl’s Vari, the most famous health resort in Czech and one of the most famous in Europe which was visited by many European rulers, brilliant painters, poets, and other famous people or hall day excursion to beautiful city of Dresden !!! Return to Prague. Going back to hotel. Dinner. Overnight stay.
Breakfast. Festival day. Sound check. Perform of cultural-art societies. Receiving of certificates. Dinner. Facultative: Mutually– friendly night. Overnight stay.
- 99 Euro per person for Accommodation in Olympk Tri Star Hotel***
- 109 Euro per person for Accommodation in Hotels like: Top hotel****, Olympik Hotel****, Olympik Congress Hotel****
Paying goes in several month payments till departure time.
Participation fee includes:
Hotel accommodation in hotels like «Top»**** www.tophotel.cz, Olympik Congress****, Hotel Olympik Tri Star***, Hotel Krystal***... in Prague based on 3 half board in 1/3 and 1/4 rooms (supplement for 1/2 room is from 5 Euro per person per night);
- Оrganization expenses;
- Free place on every 25th member;
- Inviting letter.
Participation fee does not include:
- Additional day in some of Hotels is from 30 Euro per person in 1/3 or 1/4 room (price depends on the chosen Hotel);
- City tax for people above 18 years old - from 2 Euro to 4 Euro per person per day (price depends on the Hotel category);
- Facultative tours (tour of Prague from 4 Euro per person, Dresden 25 Euro, Carlstein 15 Euro, Carl's vari 25 Euro, Discoteques 8 Euro, Ship tour 8 Euro – 10 Euro). Prices depend on the number of people;
- Transport, parking, insurance.
Note: All ensembles must provide their own music, leading orchestar or music CDs. Each ensemble is obligated to set performance in duration of 5 - 15 minutes.
NUMBER OF SEATS IS LIMITED!
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.