Poti, Kobuleti, Batumi Georgia
Director: Murman Gamisonia
Goal of the festival:
- Development of folklore arts; popularization of the world folklore culture; sharing of experience between participants; empowerment of mutual respect and tolerance; deepening of creative contacts; popularization of Georgian and world folklore arts; improvement of the level of qualification of choreographers;
- Folklore groups from different countries of the world and different regions of Georgia (ages not limited) take part in the Festival.
Participants present two shows (3-5 minutes each) in the following nominations:
- folklore dances, folklore songs (ensembles and individual);
- songs and romances;
- folklore handcraft arts (exhibitions).
- In the final conclusive concert participating artists will present only one show.
- Music can be live or phonogram.
- With the application Festival participants submit their program (audio, video files of their previous shows, materials necessary to be published in the newspaper and Festival booklet).
- Festival participants will be awarded with the Festival Laureate Diplomas and different presents.
Festival and Contest Participation fee: according to self-funding principle each foreign participating groups pay the following fee per participant of their group:
- 250 Euro per person – 10 days – 2-star hotel accommodation (3 and 4-bed rooms), meals 3 times a day; all in-country transportation;
- 300 Euro per person – 10 days – 2-start hotel accommodation (2, 3, 4-bed rooms), meals 3 times a day; all in-country transportation;
- 350 Euro per person – 10 days – 3-star hotel accommodation (2, 3 bed rooms), meals 3 times a day; all in-country transportation;
Fee for participation in the Contest is EURO 300 for groups and EURO 50 for soloists.
Note: accommodation will be located in the City of Kobuleti; hotels will be specified after the type and level of hotel will be chosen by each participating group.
Participation fee includes:
- 10 days accommodation in comfort rooms, TV, private bathroom with a shower and hot water;
- 10 days full board;
- Free Excursions;
- Full support our staff during the festival.
*Supplement for double room – 5 euro per day per person.
*Supplement for single room – 10 euro per day per person.
Participation fee does not include:
- Additional day in the hotels: 25, 30, 35 euro per person per day (depending on the category of service selected);
- Optional tours;
- International Transport, insurance;
Any group wishing to participate must complete an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee that is deducted at the final payment.