Director: Danijela Delic, Milijana Lukic
Open-air stage in city center of Rome nearby famous Villa Borghese! Great folklore festival in eternal city gives you the opportunity to show your tradition in the heart of Roman culture.
Conditions of the festival:
- Folklore dancing ensembles, chorus, majorettes, musical bands are invited to participate in this Easter folklore festival which will be held in Rome.
- Every group will perform once and it should prepare a 10 minutes program.
- Performances with live and music recorded on USB are both allowed.
- The age and the number of dancers in the group are not limited. Adult, young and children ensembles are welcome. Soloists are not accepted.
- Family members and friends may join this folklore festival in Rome and take the opportunity travel to Italy for the same price.
- The accommodation of the groups is provided in 3/4* hotels like AMERICAN PALACE
- or any other hotel of the same category, in triple rooms, and it includes 3 nights with half-board (breakfast and dinner).
- Accommodation for 1 person is free of charge if you have more than 25 persons in the group (25+1).
- Accommodation for 2 persons is free of charge if you have more than 42 persons in the group (42+2).
- 175 Euro per person - 3 nights, half-board
- 265 Euro per person - 5 nights, half-board
Participation fee does not include:
- Trip expenses, airport transfers and other transfers if needed, parking
- Tourist guide, accompanying persons, sightseeing, excursions
- Tourist city tax ( 3- 6€ per person per day)
- Health insurance
- Supplement for staying in a double room 7€ per person per day
- Supplement for staying in a single room 30€ per person per day
- Additional day (52€)
The groups should arrive to the hotel between 14:00 and 19:00 where they will be welcomed and referred to the program.
The day of the folklore festival in Rome. Performances will be held on an open-air stage in the centre of the town.
This day is free for sightseeing. We suggest you visit Colosseum, Fori Imperiali, Trevi Fountain, piazza Spagna, Pantheon, Vatican, Piazza Venezia, Villa Borghese, Piazza del Popolo.
You should check out after the breakfast.
* The exact time of the beginning and the ending of the folklore festival will be announced later. Program on the day of the festival must be respected. Groups are required to adjust their bus transport according to the program and are supposed to be present at the awarding ceremony!
Any group, willing to participate, must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.
Next step: As confirmation of its participation in this folklore festival, a group pays 1500€ in advance and the rest not later than 15 days before the festival by bank transfer or at the group’s arrival to the hotel, according to the previous agreement with the organizers. The advanced payment is non-reimbursable if you later decide not to come, for any reason.
In case of unexpected circumstances or Force Majeure, the organizer reserves the right to change the date of the event or to postpone it for the next year.