Director: Dragan Petkovich
DAY 1 - March 26, 2020, THURSDAY: NETHERLANDS, AMSTERDAM. Upon arrival, check in at the Hotel, while for all those interested we will be providing an optional tour of Amsterdam followed by check in. During the tour, panoramic sightseeing of: the canals, bridges, Dam Platz, the National Monument, the Royal Palace, the New Church, the Berlage Stock Exchange, De Bijenkorf, Madame Tussauds, the Magna Plaza, Rijksmuseum, the Van Gogh Museum, the Heineken Brewery ... Followed by a walking tour of Rembrandt Square, Kalverstraat - the main shopping street, Bloemenmarkt – the flower market. Accommodations at a Hotel. Overnight stay.
DAY 2 - March 27, 2020, FRIDAY: AMSTERDAM, “TRADITIONAL AND MODERN NETHERLANDS”. Breakfast. After breakfast an optional tour called "TRADITIONAL AND MODERN NETHERLANDS" has been organized which will take all visitors to Zaanse Schans: a picturesque Dutch village on the banks of the river Zaan with traditional windmills, a clog-workshop, a Dutch cheese farm, and traditional homes from the time of Holland’s Golden Age... The tour will then take visitors to Den Haag - the seat of the royal family and the Dutch government, with beautiful buildings and important institutions, Scheveningen - the most stunning resort in Holland with beautiful beaches, the promenade along the North Sea and numerous restaurants... And finally the road will take us to Rotterdam - Europe's largest port with modern architectural pearls: the Erasmus bridge, the Euromast tower, Kubikos (incredible apartments in cube houses), shopping zone... Free time until departure. Return to Hotel. Leisure time. Overnight stay.
DAY 3 - March 28, 2020, SATURDAY: FESTIVAL DAY. Breakfast. Preparation of the Ensembles for Festival. Opening of the IV International Folklore Festival in Amsterdam. Performances of Folklore Ensembles. Awarding of Diplomas and Plaques. The possibility of going out to a Night of Friendship. Leisure time. Overnight stay.
- 145 Euro per person in the vicinity of Amsterdam in 1/3 and 1/4 rooms at Hotels like: Hotel De Rijper Eilanden**** in 1/3 and 1/4 rooms (supplement for 1/2 rooms is 7 € per person per night);
- 215 Euro per person in BW Hotel Blue Square**** and BW Hotel Blue Tower**** in in 1/3 and 1/4 rooms (supplement for 1/2 rooms is from 5 € per person per night);
- Free place on every 25th member;
- Paying goes in several month payments till departure time.
Participation fee includes:
- 3 overnight stays with breakfast
- Diplomas and Plaques
Participation fee does not include:
- In each Hotel is possible to order dinner, price is from 10 € - 20 €, depends of Hotel
- Optional tours and entrance fees:
- AMSTERDAM - panoramic and walking tour: 5 €
- “TRADITIONAL AND MODERN NETHERLANDS”: Zaanse Schans (clogs, cheese, and windmills), Den Haag, Scheveningen, Rotterdam: 25 €,
- GOLDEN AMSTERDAM”: Cruising down the network of Amsterdam’s canals and the museum district 12 €
Transport, vignette, parking for busses in Hotels, International health insurance…
All excursions shall be booked up to 14 days before the start of the festival. Organizing Committee can not guarantee the realization of Excursions, ordered after the time-limit or during the festival.
Note: All ensembles must provide their own music, leading orchestra or music CD”s. Each ensemble is obligated to set performance in duration of 10 minutes.
NUMBER OF SEATS ARE LIMITED!
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.