Let's get acquainted with the Baltic! For the first time, our traditional summer International Music and Dance Festival "Friends in Moscow" will be held in Kaliningrad!
Kaliningrad is unique not only for its location - it has no borders with Russia, located between Poland and Lithuania on the coast of the Baltic Sea, but also for its rich history. It used to be part of East Prussia, and then Germany, and was called Königsberg. Here is the only Amber Museum in the world.
Participants of our festival will not only perform in the beautiful hall of the Palace of Culture of Railway Workers but will also go on a sightseeing tour of Kaliningrad, walk around the old German quarter, get acquainted with architectural masterpieces and other sights. You will also could have opportunity to visit the national summer festival of Sakha people "Ysyakh". You will see the ritual Algys - Blessing, dance round Yakutian dance Osuokhay and enjoy the ancient culture of the Sakha people.
Founder and organizer: NGO "Fund for the development of culture of the peoples of Siberia and the Far East "Northern Rainbow"
Supported by: Permanent Mission of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) under the President of the Russian Federation; Charitable Foundation "Ruspomoshch"; "Yakut community" in Kaliningrad.
Venue: Concert and theater complex "Palace of Culture of Railway Workers". Address: Ul. Zheleznodorozhnaya, 2.
Accommodation: Hotel Baltika***. Panoramic lake view, summer terrace by the lake, modern rooms Comfort+, buffet breakfast in the panoramic restaurant, set dinner.
How to get to Kaliningrad? You can get to Kaliningrad from Moscow, St.Petersburg and other cities by plane with numerous airline flights such as Aeroflot, S7, Ural airlines, Pobeda.
Flight time is 2,5 hours.
The All-Russian competition-festival "Friends in Kaliningrad" will be held within the framework of the VII International Music and Dance Festival "Friends in Moscow" (hereinafter referred to as the Festival). The purpose of the festival is the development, preservation and popularization of the multinational culture of Russia. The idea of the festival is the development of public diplomacy, the establishment of friendship, cooperation and mutual understanding between the creative teams of Russia and foreign countries through music and dance. The festival contributes to the strengthening of civil peace and interethnic harmony.
- Children's, youth and adult dance ensembles of any direction, choirs, vocal ensembles and soloists, musical groups and individual performers, as well as performers of other creative genres can participate in the festival.
- The age of participants from 5 years and older without restrictions.
- Each participant performs 1 competitive work. The duration of the performance is no more than 4 minutes. For theatrical performances and folklore rituals - the duration of the performance is strictly up to 8 minutes.
- All participants from other cities are accommodated in the festival hotel provided by the Organizing Committee and participate in all festival events. Applications without accommodation are accepted only from residents of Kaliningrad and the Kaliningrad region.
- The competition program is sent to the e-mail of the participants 5 days before the start of the competition. The finished competitive program is not subject to change.
- Technical equipment of the hall and placement of participants in the dressing rooms according to the possibility of the venue.
- The Organizing Committee of the festival is not responsible for the personal belongings of the participants! Do not leave personal belongings unattended!
Terms and procedures:
Until 15.06 Acceptance of applications
07.07 Arrival of participants in Kaliningrad.
08.07 City tour
Transfer to the venue of the competition.
Competitive performances. Round table with the jury. Master classes. Rewarding. Announcement of online voting results.
Transfer to the hotel.
09.07 Free day or departure to Bagrationovsk. Visiting the national Yakut holiday "Ysyakh" as a guest. Ritual of Algys-Blessing. Dance and enjoy the holiday. In the evening transfer to the hotel.
10.07 Departure of participants
- Organization of the prize fund is entrusted to the Organizing Committee of the festival. Any organization or individual is allowed to make charitable contributions to the festival and establish their own prizes.
- In each nomination and age category, the titles of laureates of I, II, III degrees, as well as the title of diploma holder of I, II, III degrees are awarded. Laureates are awarded with a cup (1 cup to 1 group) and diplomas. Diploma holders are awarded with diplomas.
- The Grand Prix is awarded to one children's group or a soloist and one adult group or soloist. The Grand Prix winners are awarded with the Grand Prix cup, a diploma, a Certificate for participation in the super-final of the year "Folk Star" without payment of the registration fee and a memorable prize at the discretion of the festival partners.
- Winner of the Audience Choice Award is awarded with a cup and a diploma.
- Winners of the Special Prizes "Best National Costume", "For the Preservation of Folk Traditions", "For the Development of Public Diplomacy", "The Best Team Leader", "Young Talent" are awarded with diplomas.
- All participants are awarded souvenirs with the logo of the festival.
Financing of the competition and festival events is carried out at the expense of target contributions (donations) of the participants.
- 220 euro per person - Festival package (DBL, HB)
- Every 16th is free! (15+1)
Participation fee includes:
DBL/TWIN accommodation in a room "Comfort+" (4 days / 3 nights)
2 meals daily: Buffet breakfast + set dinner
Kaliningrad city tour
Transfer to the concert venue and back to hotel
Festival registration fee
Transfer airpot-hotel-airport is provided only upon prior request. The cost depends on the number of a group.
Festival package (SGL, HB) - 250 euro
Extra night: DBL/TWIN HB - 33 euro/per person, SGL HB - 42 euro
Set lunch - 14 euro
All travel expenses to Kaliningrad and back are borne by the participants of the festival or the sending organizations.
The recommended date of arrival in Kaliningrad is July 7th. Departure date July 10th.
Check-out time: Check-in at the hotel after 14:00, check-out before 12:00.
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.
The hotel is booked after receiving an advance payment of 50% of the cost of the festival package. Prepayment is made within 3 days after receipt of the confirmation invoice.
In case of non-receipt of payment within the period specified in the Confirmation, the hotel reservation is canceled without notice.
Full payment for the festival package is due by June 1, 2023.
In case of cancellation of the confirmed festival package or no show, the Organizer retains the amount of actual expenses incurred and returns the amount to the participant minus hotel penalties: from 29 days to 15 days before arrival - 10% of the total cost of booked services; from 14 days to 7 days before arrival - 50% of the total cost of the booked services; from 6 days to 3 days before arrival - 80% of the total cost of the booked services; less than 3 days before arrival - 100% of the total cost of the booked services.