Jesolo, Venice Italy
Director: Mrs. Svetlana Rumenova
Conditions of the festival:
- The International folk and modern art festival is a non-competitive festival.
- In the festival can take part folklore dance and song groups, vocal groups, instrumental groups, as well as groups from other art styles - majorettes, jazz, hip hop, classic ballet ect...
- There is no age limit.
- Number of participating groups is limited.
- Organizers provide invitation letters for sponsor or for obtaining VISA for Italy.
- The Festival will be organized in the main square of Jesolo - Piazza Aurora
- The ensembles can use live music or music on CD. Each ensemble must present a program not longer than 10 minutes.
- All groups are invited to send their music at least 2 weeks before festival!
4 HB (4 Half Board - italian breakfast and dinner)
180 Euro per person - 4 HB in hotel **
195 Euro per person - 4 HB in hotel *** basic
- 220 Euro per person - 4 HB in hotel *** with swimming pool
- 240 Euro per person - 4 HB in hotel *** comfort
195 Euro per person - 4 HB in hotel **
220 Euro per person - 4 HB in hotel *** basic
240 Euro per person - 4 HB in hotel *** with swimming pool
260 Euro per person - 4 HB in hotel *** comfort
Participation fee includes:
- 4 days accommodation in 3 or 4-bed rooms, private bathroom with a shower and hot water
- 4 days half board /italian breakfast and dinner 1st course, 2nd course, dessert and water /
- Support our staff during the festival
- Festival participation fee
Participation fee doesn't include:
According to the Municipality’s rules of Jesolo town each person who stays in hotel should pay a tax of 1,50 euro for hotel*** for each day of stay
- Opening parade in the streets of the city.
- Meeting with the Mayor of Jesolo (for art directors and group's officials).
Program of the festival:
The organizer reserves the right for any changes in the program, and the participants will be informed on time.
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.
As a next step, the group should pay an amount of 30% of the overall cost to the Organizers of the festival.