Director: Mrs. Svetlana Rumenova
Summer festival for everybody!!! Welcome and enjoy with us in concerts, parades, disco evenings for participants, Miss Festival, degustation of typical italian products and tours in one of the most beautiful regions of Italy - Tuscany.
Montecatini Terme is in the heart of Tuscany near Florence, Lucca, Pisa, and Viareggio on the coast. It's a pleasant and peaceful town reminiscent of bygone days with a big park in the center, 3 thermal establishments, an elegant wellness center, high quality shops, and nice bars and restaurants. With its many reasonably-priced hotels and convenient location on the rail line, Montecatini Terme makes an excellent base for exploring Tuscany. A historic funicular railway, more than 100 years old, runs from Montecatini Terme up the hill to the picturesque hill town of Montecatini Alto where there's a small castle, three churches, a large square with restaurants and outdoor cafes, a few tourist shops, and great views over the countryside.
Conditions of the festival:
- The summer festival is a non - competitive festival.
- In the festival can take part folklore dance and song groups, vocal groups, instrumental groups, as well as groups from other art styles - majorettes, jazz, hip hop, classic ballet ect...
- There is no age limit.
- Number of participating groups is limited.
- Organizers provide invitation letters for sponsor or for obtaining VISA for Italy.
- The Festival will be organized in the main square of Montecatini
- The ensembles can use live music or music on CD. Each ensemble must present a program not longer than 10 minutes.
- All groups are invited to send their music at least 2 weeks before festival!
- Each participating group will receive a Honorary Diploma of Festival Participant, valuable souvenir and a plaque and will be invited to participate in:
- Opening parade in the streets of the city.
- Meeting with the Mayor of Montecatini (for art directors and group's officials).
190 Euro per person - 4 HB in hotel **
215 Euro per person - 4 HB in hotel *** basic
235 Euro per person - 4 HB in hotel *** comfort
210 Euro per person - 4 HB in hotel **
230 Euro per person - 4 HB in hotel *** basic
250 Euro per person - 4 HB in hotel *** comfort
Participation fee includes:
- 4 days accommodation in 3 or 4-bed comfort rooms, private bathroom with a shower and hot water
- 4 days half board (italian breakfast and dinner 1st course, 2nd course, desert and water)
- Support our staff during the festival
- Invitation letter
- Festival participation fee
- For groups of 25 participants, 26th is serviced free of charge, for the groups with over 40 participants, 41st, 42nd and 43rd are serviced free of charge.
- Upon request organizers can arrange bus transfers from airports to the hotel for additional fee.
Participation fee does not include:
- Additional day in some of the hotels
- Bus Parking: 27 euro per day
- *Supplement for double room – 5 euro per day per person.
- *Supplement for single room – 15 euro per day per person.
- Tourist tax for stay in hotel: 1 euro per day per person in hotel***, 1.40 euro per day per person in hotel****
- Optional tours
- Transport, insurance...
Program of the festival:
14.07.2023: Arrival at the hotel, room accommodation and technical conference with the directors of the groups. Dinner.
15.07.2023: Breakfast. Free time. Dinner. Parade of all participating groups. 21.00 Concert
16.07.2023: Breakfast. Possibility for excursions. Free day. Dinner. Disco evening
17.07.2023: Breakfast. Possibility for excursions. Dinner . 21.00 Gala Concert and awards of the participating groups
18.07.2023: Breakfast. Departure.
The organizer reserves the right for any changes in the program, and the participants will be informed on time.
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.