Prague Czech Republic
Director: Mr. Dragan Petkovich
Participants are ensembles from Russia, Indonesia, India, Poland, Ukraine, Greece, Turkey, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Romania, Slovenia, Montenegro, Italy, Sweden, Moldavia, Armenia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Hungary, Latvia…
Day 1 – Arival of Ensembles at Hotel, room accommodation, and facultative tour of Prague with attendance of professional local guides: walk through main avenue Vaclav…, National museum, then Staromestke namesti (main town square) and view on famous astronomical watch-Orloj. Departure to a famous Prague ghetto-Jew square and visit to Staronov Synagogue. Then departure to Vltava and tour of Carl’s bridge, the Old tower and monument to Carl the IV, National divaldo (theater) and then return to hotel. Diner. Facultative departure to some of the discotheques for social activities and entertainment. Return to hotel. Overnight stay.
Day 2 – After breakfast facultative whole day tour to Carl’s Vari, the most famous health resort in Czech and one of the most famous in Europe which was visited by many European rulers, brilliant painters, poets, and other famous people or hall day excursion to beautiful city of Dresden!!! Return to Prague. Going back to hotel. Dinner. Overnight stay.
Day 3 – Breakfast. Festival day. Sound check. Perform of cultural-art societies. Receiving of certificates. Dinner. Facultative: Mutually– friendly night. Overnight stay.
Day 4 – Breakfast. Facultative ship tour on the river Vltava. Return to hotel. Leaving the hotel and unfortunately moving of all ensembles back to their arrival point of departure with another meeting next year!
- 119 Euro per person for 3HB
Participation fee includes:
- Hotel accomodation in hotels like: Top Hotel****, Olympik Hotel****, Olympik Congress Hotel****, Olympk Tri Star Hotel***, Globus Hotel***, Olsanka Hotel*** in Prague based on 3 half board in 1/3 and 1/4 rooms (supplement for 1/2 room is from 5 Euro per person per night);
- Organization expenses;
- Free place on every 25th member;
- Inviting letter.
Participation fee does not include:
- Additional day in some of Hotels is from 30-35 Euro per person in 1/3 or 1/4 room (price depends on the chosen Hotel);
- City tax for people above 18 years old - from 2 Euro per person per day (price depends on the Hotel category);
- Refundable caution from 10-30 Euro per person, depends on the Hotel;
- Facultative tours (tour of Prague from 5 Euro per person, Dresden 25 Euro, Carlstein 15 Euro, Carl's vari 25 Euro, Discoteques 10 Euro, Ship tour 15 Euro). Prices depend on the number of people;
Transport, parking, insurance.
Note: All ensembles must provide their own music, leading orchestra or music CDs. Each ensemble is obligated to set performance in duration of 5 - 15 minutes.
NUMBER OF SEATS IS LIMITED!