4 - 8 November 2021
Director: Mr. Peter Laskowski
until 13 August 2021
VIENNA – one of the greatest metropolises of the world
There are few cities with as wide a cultural offer as that of Vienna which includes the Vienna Philharmonic, Vienna Boys' Choir, Vienna State Opera, and countless museums. The city also boasts astounding architecture with a plethora of historic buildings, e.g. the St. Stephen's Cathedral built in 12th century and the baroque Schönbrunn Palace. The vicinities of Vienna are also attractive to visitors. There are the Wachau valley on the Danube river and the Benedictine Melk Abbey. For many people Vienna is the most important music center of Europe where the famous Wien Music Festival takes place.
Condition of participation:
- performance of a free program 30-45 min.
Example for the festival course:
1st day: arrival
2nd day: participation in the concert of all ensembles and visit to a festival concert
3rd day: meeting with conductors, rehearsal and participation in the festival concert
4nd day: visit to a festival concert
5th day: departure
Alternatively, a 4-day stay is possible, too.
Prices for the accommodation start from 155 Euro.
Participation fee includes:
- organization and implementation of the festival
- participation in the concert of all ensembles
- participation in the festival concert with rehearsal in a concert hall
- one souvenir folder per ensemble with posters and programs
- accommodation incl. breakfast at a hotel by requested category
- free participation and accommodation of the conductor
Additional offers that can be booked:
- bus for transfers and trips in Austria
- guided tour of Vienna