Location: Özdere, Turkey
Conditions for participation:
- The number of participants is not limited.
- The age of participants is not limited.
- The groups are requested to arrive in Özdere on 17 June 2022 - 12:00 and depart on 21 June 2022- 12:00, after breakfast.
- Each group should bring flags of their countries with them.
- We will prefer for dance groups with live music but recorded music also acceptable.
- Each participant will receive an attendance certificate.
- Participating groups will be rewarded for the best music, best costume, best performance and choreography.
- Pocket money will not be paid to the groups by Festival Committee.
- The groups will prepare 5-10 minutes programs. All groups have to prepare minimum 2 different performances.
- We request a book showing your country's Folk Dance clothes and a local big doll model of your country symbol.
140 Euro per person for 4 nights / 5 days
175 Euro per person for 5 night / 6 days
For double rooms there is a supplement of 3 € per person per day, for single room 15 € per person per day
On every 20 participants one member is free of charge (21+1 free of charge).
Participation fee includes:
- Accommodation in a Hotel with 3 meals per day (Open buffet breakfast, and open buffet dinner (Free non alcohol drink). The Groups will stay at 3-4 stars hotel
- Organizational expenses,
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.
As a next step, the group pays in advance 1000 Euro (which is not reimbursable in case of declination of participation). The rest of the amount is to be paid 15 days before the festival or at the group’s arrival to the hotel, according to the agreement.