2 - 5 December 2021
Director: Mr. Peter Laskowski
BADEN-BADEN – a charming town in the heart of the Black Forest. The hot springs of the town were already appreciated and used by the Romans. The unique landscape of the Black Forest, the numerous mansions of the rich and the beautiful, the spas, the fourth-biggest festival hall in the world as well as the world-famous Casino radiate the flair of this international spa town. Right here, where numerous artists of international fame have entered the stage, the concerts of the Badenia Advent Music Festival mainly take place.
Condition of participation:
- choir - performance of a Advent or Christmas music program 30-45 min. or
- orchestra - performance of classical music program 30-45 min.
1st day: arrival
2nd day:meeting with conductors, rehearsal and participation in the festival concert
3rd day: visit to a festival concert
4th day: departure
Alternatively, a 3-day stay is possible, too.
- The above outline of the festival is to serve only as an example. The number of concerts in the festival will depend on the number and type of choirs and orchestras participating.
- There will be plenty of time between rehearsals and concerts for tourist leisure activities and for talking with other festival participants.
Prices for the accommodation start from 149 Euro.
Participation fee includes:
- organization and implementation of the festival
- participation in the festival concert with rehearsal
- one souvenir folder per ensemble with posters and programs
- accommodation incl. breakfast at a hotel by requested category
- free participation and accommodation of the conductor
Additional offers that can be booked:
- bus for transfers and trips in Germany
- walk around Baden-Baden
- sightseeing trip to Black Forest
- sightseeing trip to Strasbourg