5 - 8 December 2019
Director: Mr. Gregor Laskowski
until 30 September 2019
BADEN-BADEN – a charming town in the heart of the Black Forest.
The hot springs of the town were already appreciated and used by the Romans. The unique landscape of the Black Forest, the numerous mansions of the rich and the beautiful, the spas, the fourth-biggest festival hall in the world as well as the world-famous Casino radiate the flair of this international spa town. Right here, where numerous artists of international fame have entered the stage, the concerts of the Badenia Advent Music Festival mainly take place.
Condition of participation:
- performance of a free program 30-45 min.
Example for the festival course:
1st day: arrival
2nd day: meeting with conductors, rehearsal and participation in the festival concert
3rd day: visit to a festival concert
4th day: departure
Alternatively, a 3-day stay is possible, too.
Participation fee includes:
- organization and implementation of the festival
- participation in the festival concert with rehearsal
- one souvenir folder per ensemble with posters and programs
- accommodation incl. breakfast at a hotel by requested category
- free participation and accommodation of the conductor
- 144 Euro per person in a double room - 3 days/2 nights
- 199 Euro per person in a single room - 3 days/2 nights
- 179 Euro per person in a double room - 4 days/3 nights
- 269 Euro per person in a single room - 4 days/3 nights
- 159 Euro per person in a double room - 3 days/2 nights
- 229 Euro per person in a single room - 3 days/2 nights
- 199 Euro per person in a double room - 4 days/3 nights
- 299 Euro per person in a single room - 4 days/3 nights
Additional offers that can be booked:
- bus for transfers and trips in Germany
- walk around Baden-Baden
- sightseeing trip to Black Forest
- sightseeing trip to Strasbourg
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.