Director: Mr. Peter Laskowski
BUDAPEST – a city with one of the best locations in the world
No visitor of the Hungarian capital can resist its beauty. The city enchants, impresses, and fascinates at the same time. The Danube divides the city into the hilly Buda and the flat Pest. The most interesting attractions of Budapest are the Fishermen's Bastion, the Mathias Church, the Royal Castle, the Citadel, and the Parliament building. It is here, “by the beautiful blue Danube,” that the Budapest Music Festival takes place.
Condition of participation:
- performance of a free program 30-45 min.
1st day: arrival
2nd day:participation in the concert of all ensembles and visit to a festival concert
3rd day: meeting with conductors, rehearsal and participation in the festival concert
4th day: visit to a festival concert
5th day: departure
Alternatively, a 4-day stay is possible, too.
Prices for the accommodation start from 149 Euro.
Participation fee includes:
- organization and implementation of the festival
- participation in the concert of all ensembles
- participation in the festival concert with rehearsal in a concert hall
- one souvenir folder per ensemble with posters and programs
- accommodation incl. breakfast at a hotel by requested category
- free participation and accommodation of the conductor
Additional offers that can be booked:
- half board
- bus for transfers and trips in Hungary
- city tour with a guide in Budapest
- trip with a guide to the Balaton lake
- trip with a guide to the Danube Bend