Costa Brava Spain
Director: Natalia Kazlova
The Festival will be held on the territory of Spain, on the famous and one of the most visited coast of the country – Costa Brava.
The international Festival ‘Under the spanish sky’ is a festival of various art genres: dance, music, theatre, visual arts, photography, magic tricks, circus art, martial arts, etc.
The festival is open to groups and soloists from art schools, academies, studios, children's and youth centres, children, teenagers and adults without age limit.
The purpose of this Festival is to come together and to get to know different cultures and types of creativity.
Purpose and primary goals of festival:
- Revival, preservation and development of national cultures.
- Acquaintance with the best creative associations, establishment of contacts between collectives, exchange of a creative experience
- Support and development of young creativity.
- Classical Dance
- Ballroom Dance
- Modern Dance (Jazz, Modern, Neoclassical, etc.)
- National Dance (Folk Dance)
- Pop Dance
- Social Dances (Swing, Argentine tango, Zoug, Kizomba, Bachata, Salsa, Samba, Merengue, Reggaeton, Hustle, etc.).
- Mixed styles of Dance
- Modern Music
- Pop Music
- National Music
- Classical Music
- Ethnical Music, etc.
- Church choirs
- Rap, etc.
Arts and Crafts
Art of creative word
Musicals and musical theatre productions
Mixed Music and Dance groups
Other types of Art
- 4 till 8 years
- 9 till 13 years
- 14 till 19 years
- 20 years and over
Conditions of participation in the festival:
Every group and participant must prepare 2 acts (max 8 minutes together)
Participants should send necessary background music of the performance and must provide high quality background music for the performances on a CD or memory stick.
Each number should be recorded on a separate carrier with a written performance name, group name or performers name.
The Organising Committee reserves the right to use and distribute audios, recordings, prints and other sorts of production produced during the competition period.
The group leaders bear full responsibility for the members of the group during the festival and free time.
- Stage presence and technicality
- Compositional approach to performance
- Artistic disclosure of culture
- Level of difficulty of executive performance
- Creative individuality
The organizational committee of the competition chooses the members of the international jury.
The jury rates the performances of the competition by voting secretly on a scale of one to ten.
The main evaluation criteria judges on the executive level and skill.
Prizes and awards of the festival:
All participants of the competition are awarded with international diplomas.
The participants of the competition are given the following title:
- Grand Prix possessor
- 1st degree winner
- 2nd degree winner
- 3rd degree winner
- AwardAward winnerwinner
- ParticipantParticipant ofof thethe competitioncompetition
Winners of the competition are awarded with corresponding certificates, confirming the title. Sponsors have the right to set up additional prizes and awards independently from the rewarding jury.
Preliminary festival program:
1st day - participants’ arrival, organisational meeting with Organising Committee of Festival and group leaders
2nd day - Welcome day of the participants where they get to know each other. Exchange of experience, Master-classes.
3rd day - Festival day, performance of the participants according to the program established by the organising committee. Festival March to the venue.
4th day - Gala Concert (Demonstration of the best performances, delivery of diplomas and awards)
5th day - Departure of participants (checkout before 10am)
*the program can be changed
*all excursions on request and for an additional payment
The organizers reserve the right to cancel the Festival 30 days before the start of the festival week in case the minimum number of participants is missing. In the case of contributions already paid, the amount will be reimbursed in full to the participants.
- 175 Euro per person – triple room (additional night - 37€/pax)
- 200 Euro per person – double room (additional night - 42€/pax)
- 230 Euro per person – single room (additional night - 55€/pax)
Groups of 25 persons: One group leader free of charge!
Additional payment for participants:
Duets, small groups (3-5 people): 20€/person
Participation in additional category – 10€/person
Participation fee includes:
- 5 days/ 4 nights in a 3*** hotel in triple or quadruple- rooms. The hotel is located 60 km from Barcelona Airport and 35 km from Girona Airport. It is located in the city centre.
- 3x food service per day (Buffet).
- Prizes and gifts
- International Diplomas
- Diplomas and gifts from the city
- An official invitation
- Groups of 25 persons: One group leader free of charge!
- Opportunity to visit the best places in Costa Brava (a big spectrum of excursions is offered for an additional payment)
- Participation in welcoming evening where participants get to know each other and present their group
- Master classes possibility, additional holidays before or after the festival
Participation fee does not include:
- Medical insurance
- Transport charges
- Transfer Barcelona/ Girona Airport – hotel – Barcelona/ Girona Airport. If you wish, we can arrange a transfer for an additional payment. Participants arriving separately should pay separately
- Attention: The price doesn't include tourist tax! The tourist tax has to be paid to the hotel at the checkin. The price is 0,50€/ person/ night. This is only for people who are 17 years old and older.
- 4 hours rest on a sailing catamaran ‘Sensation’, includes food and drinks + swimming in a wild bay
- Excursion to Barcelona + musical fountains
- Excursion to the Montserrat monastery
- Knights tournament at the 18th century medieval castle (with dinner or just drinks)
- Show Flamenco ‘Noche Espanyola’
- Theme park “Port Aventura”
- Excursion to Girona and famous Dali Museum
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.