Costa Brava Spain
Director: Natalia Kazlova
until 2 June 2019
Total stay of the 2 Festivals: June 22th - July 2nd
Purpose and primary goals of festival:
- Revival, preservation and development of national cultures.
- Acquaintance with the best creative associations, establishment of contacts between collectives, exchange of a creative experience
- Support and development of young creativity.
- Choreographic Art (Groups, collectives, ensembles, show-entertainers, soloists, etc.)
-Mixed styles of Dance
- Instrumental Music (Ensembles, Orchestras, Quartettes, Trios, Duettes and individual performers)
-Ethnical Music, etc.
- Vocal (Choirs, Ensembles of different styles of execution, Quartettes, Trios, Duettes and Soloists)
- Photography/ Video, Design
- Arts and Crafts
- Theater Fashion
- Art of creative word
- Theatrical Art
- Musicals and musical theatre productions
- Mixed Music and Dance groups
- Other types of Art
- Children, adult creative groups and individual performers with no age limit can take part in the Festival.
- 4 till 8 years
- 9 till 13 years
- 14 till 19 years
- 20 years and over
Conditions of participation in festival:
Every group and participant must prepare 2 acts (max 8 minutes together). Participants should send necessary background music of the performance to our email of the orgainizers and must provide high quality background music for the performances on a CD or memory stick. Each number should be recorded on a separate carrier with a written performance name, group name or performers name. The Organising Committee reserves the right to use and distribute audios, recordings, prints and other sorts of production produced during the competition period. The group leaders bear full responsibility for the members of the group during the festival and free time.
◦ Participant of the competition
Sponsors have the right to set up additional prizes and awards independently from the rewarding jury.
The main evaluation criteria judges on the executive level and skill.
- Stage presence and technicality
- Compositional approach to performance
- Artistic disclosure of culture
- Level of difficulty of executive performance
- Creative individuality
Preliminary festival program:
5th day – Departure of participants (checkout before 10am)
Participation fee: June 22th - 26th
- 180 Euro per person – triple room (additional night - 40€/pax)
- 195 Euro per person – double room (additional night - 45€/pax)
- 250 Euro per person – singl room (additional night - 55€/pax)
Participation fee: June 22th - July 2nd
- 420 Euro per person – triple room (additional night - 42€/pax)
- 465 Euro per person – double room (additional night - 47€/pax)
- 520 Euro per person – singl room (additional night - 55€/pax)
Groups of 25 persons: One group leader free of charge!
Participation fee includes:
- 5 (11) days/ 4 (10) nights in a 3*** hotel in triple or quadruple- rooms. The hotel is located 60 km from Barcelona Airport and 35 km from Girona Airport. It is located in the city centre.
- 3x food service per day (Buffet).
- Prizes and gifts
- International Diplomas
- Diplomas and gifts from the city
- An official invitation
- Groups of 25 persons: One group leader free of charge!
- Participation in welcoming evening where participants get to know each other and present their group
- Opportunity to visit the best places in Costa Brava (a big spectrum of excursions is offered for an additional payment)
- Master classes possibility, additional holidays before or after the festival (for an additional payment)
Participation fee doesn't include:
- Medical insurance
- Transport charges
- Transfer Barcelona/ Girona Airport – hotel – Barcelona/ Girona Airport. If you wish, we can arrange a transfer for an additional payment. Participants arriving separately should pay separately
This is only for people who are 17 years old and older.
- 4 hours rest on a sailing catamaran ‘Sensation’, includes food and drinks + swimming in a wild bay
- Excursion to Barcelona + musical fountains
- Excursion to the Montserrat monastery
- Knights tournament at the 18th century medieval castle (with dinner or just drinks)
- Show Flamenco ‘Noche Espanyola’
- Theme park “Port Aventura”
- Excursion to Girona and famous Dali Museum
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.