Costa Brava Spain
Director: Mrs. Natallia Kazlova
Spain. Costa Brava (Catalonia) Regulations The festival will be held on the territory of Spain, on the famous and one of the most visited coast of the country – Costa Brava. Talent International is a real marathon of different types of creativity and art. The purpose of this Festival-Competition is the coming together of participants and to get to know different cultures and types of creativity.
Purpose of festival:
- Revival, preservation and development of national cultures.
- Acquaintance with the best creative associations, establishment of contacts between collectives, an exchange of an operational experience
- Support and development of youthful creativity.
Choreography (Groups, collectives, ensembles, show-entertainers, soloists, etc.)
- Classical Dance
- Ballroom Dance
- Modern Dance (Jazz, Modern, Neoclassical, etc.)
- National Dance (Folk Dance)
- Pop Dance
- Social Dances (Swing, Argentine tango, Zoug, Kizomba, Bachata, Salsa, Samba, Merengue, Reggaeton, Hustle, etc.).
- Mixed styles of Dance
Vocal (choirs, ensembles, groups, collectives, quartettes, trios, duos and soloists)
- Choral singing
- Rap, etc.
- Plastic etude
Instrumental Music (Ensembles, Orchestras, Quartettes, Trios, Duettes and individual performers)
- Modern Music
- Pop Music
- National Music
- Classical Music
- Ethnical Music, etc.
- younger than 9 years
- 10 – 13 years
- 14 – 16 years
- 17 – 21 years
- 22 and older
Conditions of the festival:
For the competition, the participants must prepare two acts accompanied by background music (max. 4 minutes each act). 14 days prior to the competition start, participants should send the background music of the acts by email. For the competition, you must provide high quality background music for your acts recorded on a CD or in a USB PEN DRIVE. Each number on a separate carrier. The use of background vocals is allowed (recorded or live). The group leaders bear full responsibility for the members of the group during the festival and free time.
- Stage presence and technicality
- Compositional approach to performance
- Artistic disclosure of culture
- Level of difficulty of executive performance
- Creative individuality
Prizes and awards:
- All participants of the competition are awarded with international diplomas.
- The participants of the competition are given the following title:
- Grand Prix possessor
- 1st degree winner
- 2nd degree winner
- 3rd degree winner
- Award winner
- Participant of the competition
- Winners of the competition are awarded with corresponding certificates, confirming the title.
- Sponsors have the right to set up additional prizes and awards independently from the rewarding jury.
- 190 Euro per person for Accommodation in 3/4 room – (additional day - 30 €/person)
- 210 Euro per person for Accommodation in double room – (additional day - 35 €/person)
- 250 Euro per person for Accommodation in single room – (additional day - 45 €/person)
- Groups of 25 persons: One group leader free of charge! (24+1 free of charge)
Additional payment for participants:
- Solists: 50€
- Duets, small groups (3-5 people): 20€/person
- Participation in additional category – 10€/person
Participation fee includes:
- Stay in a 3 stars hotel in double-, triple- or quarter rooms (5 days/4 nights). The hotel is located 60 km from Barcelona Airport and 35 km from Girona Airport. It is located in the city centre, 800 meters from a beach
- 3x food service per day (Drinks can be ordered for an additional payment)
- Prizes and gifts
- International Diplomas
- Diplomas and gifts from the city
- An official invitation
- Groups of 25 persons: One group leader free of charge!
- Opportunity to visit the best places in Costa Brava (a big spectrum of excursions is offered for an additional payment)
- Participation in welcoming evening where participants get to know each other and present their group
- Master classes possibility, additional holidays before or after the festival
Attention: The price doesn't include tourist tax! The tourist tax has to be paid to the hotel at the checkin. The price is 0,50€/ person/ night. This is only for people who are 17 years old and older.
Participation fee does nоt include:
- Medical insurance
- Transport charges
- Transfer Barcelona/ Girona Airport - hotel - Barcelona/ Girona Airport.
- Tourist Tax. 0,50€/ person/ night. Only for people who are 17 years old and older.
For an additional payment, excursions can be organized:
- 4 hours rest on a sailing catamaran ‘Sensation’, includes food and drinks + swimming in a wild bay
- Excursion to Barcelona + musical fountains
- Excursion to the Montserrat monastery
- Knights tournament at the 18th century medieval castle (with dinner or just drinks)
- Show Flamenco ‘Noche Espanyola’
- Theme park “Port Aventura”
- Excursion to Girona and famous Dali Museum
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.