Director: Mr. Ruslan Lukichev
Kazan is "the third capital of Russia", founded more than 1,000 years ago. This is one of the largest cultural centers of Russia. In Kazan, with the support of UNESCO, was created the world's first Institute of World Culture, and in 2013 hosted the most ambitious XXVII World Summer Universiade. Unique cultural and historical heritage of Kazan attracts tourists from all over the world. Kazan Kremlin with its famous mosque Kul-Sharif, "falling" tower Syuyumbike, Spasskaya Tower, Cathedral of the Annunciation and other monuments has a leading position in popularity – both among tourists and the Tatar people. We invite you to participate in the III International Festival "Kazan patterns" in May 2015. Perhaps your team will be awarded the Grand Prix!
Program of the festival:
10 May 2020. Day 1. Sightseeing (transfer is provided)
Arrival of the group, meeting with guide. Recommended arrival time: from 9.00 to 12.00 am. Meeting with the guide: no earlier than 9.00 am.
Boarding the bus. Sightseeing tour of Kazan (Kazan Kremlin, the National Cultural Center "Kazan", Marjani Mosque, the Complex of the Kazan University, Holy Cross Church (where the copy of the Kazan icon of God's Mother of the XVIIIth century returned from Vatican City is being stored). The sightseeing tour goes along the oldest city streets: the Kremlin street, the Bauman street, the Big Red street, the Karl Marx street and others).
Walking tour of the Kazan Kremlin (You will see: Syuyumbike Tower, Palace Church, Governor's Palace, Kul-Sharif Mosque, Annunciation Cathedral, Spaso-Preobrazhensky Monastery, the Complex of the Gun Yard, Manezh, etc).
Transfer to the hotel. Check-in time after 14.00 am. Early check-in in the hotel is possible only if there are free rooms available.
Organizational meeting with the leaders of the groups.
Completion of the first day. Free time. Optional - additional excursions *.
Night Kazan: The city changes after dark. The bright lights and illumination make Kazan as fairy town. You could see the tourists sites for night walking – Ekiyat puppet theatre, Kazan Kremlin’s view from the city’s bridges, The Farmer’s Palace, which get amazing look after dark, the embankment of the Kaban lake with inhabitants: Su Anasy, Shurale and Zilant, the legends that Kazan conceals for more than hundred years.
11 May 2020. Day 2. Festival (transfer is provided)
Breakfast at the hotel.
Boarding the bus. Transfer to the festival. Registration of contestants.
Rehearsal of the concert program according to the schedule.
Opening ceremony. Welcoming words of the jury and the Organizing Committee.
Round table for teachers and group leaders devoted to topical problems of education in the field of culture and arts. Discussion of performances of contestants, discussions with the members of the jury.
Gala concert. Disco.
Awarding Ceremony. Presenting diplomas, cups and souvenirs. Presenting letters of thanks and certificates of participation to the teachers and group leaders (during the round table).
The closing ceremony of the festival. Informal communication of the contestants, exchange of contacts.
Transfer to the hotel. Completion of the second day. Free time.
12 May 2020. Day 3. Free day.
Breakfast at the hotel. Free time.
13 May 2020. Day 4. Departure (transfer is provided)
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure from the hotel no later than 12.00. Boarding the bus.
Excursion at The National Museum of the Republic Tatarstan. One of the most amazing museums of the world The National Museum of the Republic Tatarstan has almost a half and a century history. More than 780 thousand exhibits of the museum are national heritage of Republic. Tourists always try to see this gorgeous and interesting collection, which contains antiquities, archeologist finds, the ancient coins etc. Moreover, there is regular thematic exhibitions in the Museum. For example, You can see rare luxurious Tatar outfits, rare species of underwater inhabitants or revived dinosaurs.
Free time for walking through the Bauman’s street and for shopping.
Return to Kazan. Transfer to the train station / airport. Recommended departure time: after 17.00. Free time before the departure. Completion of the festival program.
* - Not included in the registration fee
according to the a preferred category of accommodation
- 130 Euro per person, Accommodation Category "Standard" –Standard Double (Twin) with Bathroom, continental breakfast
- 150 Euro per person, Accommodation Category "Comfort" –Standard Double (Twin), Triple rooms with Bathroom, buffet breakfast
- 15 participants + 1 free charge.
** WARNING! Number of hotel rooms is limited! We book the rooms only after receiving prepayment. 3-bed rooms are available upon request.
Participation fee includes:
- accommodation in Kazan (4 days/3 nights);
- meals (3 breakfasts in hotels);
- 2 three-dishes lunch in the city’s café (on first day of the program and festival day)
- sightseeing tour of Kazan;
- walking tour of the Kazan Kremlin;
- entry tickets and excursion at The National Museum of the Tatarstan Republic
- meeting the group at the railway station (for small groups (less than 10 people) – on request);
- transfer on the first and the last day of the festival program "station-hotel-station" (for small groups (less than 10 people) - on request);
- transfer on the festival day "hotel-concert hall-hotel";
- comfortable transfers according to the sightseeing tour with excursion on the first day of program
Participation fee does not include:
- entrance fees to museums and tourist sites;
- additional sightseeing tours and transfers;
- transfer "station-hotel-station" for small groups (less than 10 people) - on request;
- additional nights at the hotels
12 EUR for one ensemble participant (no more than 180 EUR for an ensemble)
25 EUR for a soloist
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.