Director: Mr Robert Mkrtchyan
The festival is being held in Tsaghkadzor, which is considered a developed Armenia's tourist citiy. The city fascinates with its mild and healthy climate. A ropeway was built on Tsaghkadzor's picturesque mountains in 1972, which led to develop mountain skiing sports. Here is also the home-museum of famous Armenian scientists Orbely's brothers.
Terms and conditions of festival:
- Groups, ensembles, individuals, solo, trio and quartet can participate in the festival.
- The festival consist of 2 parts: competitive and non-competitive.
- The Participants can take part in both if they want.
A group: 8-12 years old
B group: 13-15 years old
C group: 16 years and older
The technique of performance,
The art of performance and (theatrical) scenic mastery,
The costumes, used during the performance,
The singularity and originality of composition.
- The festival starts with parad of participants with national costumes and a flag.
- During the parad every group should present 1 national dance with duration 2-3 minutes.
- The parad continues to the square of Tsaghkadzor, where the concert will be held.
- On the first day the groups should present 1 dance, which should have duration 5 minutes.
- On the second (competitive) day the groups should present 2 dances, each of them with duration 5 minutes, every dance with its costume.
- On the third day the awarding of prizes and Gala concert will be held, the participants should present 1 composition.
- They should compete for Grand Prix.
- The festival have 2 Grand Prix, one for age 8-15 year old and other for 16 years and older.
- An exchange of national dances - the participants should teaching others 1 national dance.
- The leaders and participants will have master class by the members of jury.
- They will get international certificate.
The participants will be awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places.
The best groups will be awarded in different nominations:
The best dancing technique
The best dancing ensemble
The best scenic mastery
The best performance
The best music
The best costume
The sympathy of spectators
- 150 euro per person
- 24 + 1 free
Participation fee includes:
- 3*** hotel (6 nights / 7 days)
- breakfast, dinner and lunch
- 2 excursions: 1. Lake Sevan; 2. Ropeway
Transfer from international airport ZVARTNOC to city Tsaghkadzor and back - 400 euro.
Yerevan and а Cognac factory - 25 euro
Dilijan (Hagharcin) - 10 euro
Additional excursion to Lake Sevan - 5 euro
Aqua park - 25 euro
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.
The participants should send another 10% of payment to the main organizer of the festival for booking hotels till 31st of May, the rest (80%) upon arrival.