Director: Mr. Gaal Tibor
until 26 April 2019
Participants in the festival:
- Number and age of the participants are not limited.
- Folklore dancers, singers, choirs, musicians all are very welcome.
- The festival's main event is the Saturday Gala Program.
- The gala program will be held at the 20th district of Budapest.
- The gala show will take place on the stage before the Town Hall. The folklore program is part of the multi-day Wine Festival
- We hope, that the participants will let holidays, cultural experience and forming of the international friendships be combined.
Free additional programs:
- evening sightseeing by boat on the Danube
- Gulash Party
- walking sightseeing tour in Budapest (St. Stephen's Basilica, Parliament, Castle Area)
- sightseeing with the group's own bus (Hero’s Square, Gellért Hill)
- shopping centers (https://westend.hu/, https://welovebudapest.com/en/venue/great-market-hall-2/ )
Additional programs for extra costs:
- sightseeing tour in Budapest with a special bus and head-set guiding in many languages.
- spa and beach programs with a wide range of options
- This optional programs are not free of charge. Group discount possibility.
- 125 Euro per person in a 3* Hotel per 3 nights
- Over 25 applicants 1 participant is free.
Participation fee includes:
- accomodation in 3 - 4 bedded rooms, (1 - 2 bedded rooms are limited possibilities for extra fee) (http://uniohotel.hu/en/, https://www.hunguesthotels.hu/en/hotel/budapest/hunguest_hotel_millennium/ )
- half board: breakfast, dinner for the whole staying
- diplomas and gifts from the hosts
- official invitation
- free additional programs
Participation fee does not include:
- costly optional programs
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.
After the application the guarantee is 10% of the whole fee in advance. In case of cancellation advance will be not refund.