Director: Mr. Selcuk YILDIZ
until 29 March 2020
The Answer is “MARMARİS”
Meeting of Cultures:
- There are settlements spreading along the Peninsula.
- The town center is changing and modernizing due to the power of tourism.
- The decreasing population is moving out further from the center.
- Multi-coloured, multi-cultured and living together in peace.
All visitors passing through on daily tours are embraced by the locals. You have the choice between central places where the sea, sand and the sun are complemented with nightly entertainment continuing until morning, or silent bays on a small boat swimming silently under moon light. whatever your heart desires..
- Each country can participate with one group for per category.(folk dance,modern dance, choir, majorettes,orchestra)
- The commitee won’t pay any fee to groups for attending the organization.
- The group should be in Muğla -Marmaris on 15 May 2020 and the departure date is 20 May 2020 after breakfast.
- The number of group not limited for person, including the manager, leader musicians drivers and dancers.
- The age of dancers are not limited in the participant group.
- Performances should be either 5-15 min.
- The groups may perform with live music or a Cd.
- The groups should come with their national flags.
- The participate’s group list which contains dancers, musicians, leaders, driver’s age and sex should be send to us before 1 April 2020 .
- 135 Euro per person for 5 night.
- If group want to stay extra day they can paid 35 Euro/person/day.
- Every 25 participants: 1 person is free (26th person is free).
- Deadline of application 1 April 2020.
- Groups will be hosted altogether in 4* Hotel. The accommodation will start in 15 May 2020 at 14:00 and finish 20 May 2020 after the festival program ends
- The rooms are for 3 & 4 person.
- If members want to stay double room ,they must paid 10 Euro/person/day extra, if there will be any single room the group must pay in addition 12 Euro/person/day
- The committee will give a 3 meals/day (buffet meal) in Hotel . Either pocket or normal meal due to performance program.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.